Marks

"I umm.. I was just getting some air." I said nervously looking around for help as Josh came closer to me.

"Oh really." He said with a smile on his face then pushing me up against the car.

"Yes, shouldn't you be in there with everyone else?" I asked trying to change the subject.

"No, I have some important business to take care of." He said while his hands ran through my hair.

"What do you mean?" I asked him acting like I didn't know what was going on.

"Don't worry about it, it's only going to hurt a lot." He said before bring his lips to my neck as I started to kick him in his stomach.

He let go long enough for me to make a run for it but he soon caught up to me.

"No Josh please stop." I yelled as he unlocked his car pushing me into the back seat and coming on top of me.

"It's to late for that." He said right before I felt a sharp pain in my neck.

I could feel pain rushing throughout my body. So much pain that I couldn't move no matter how much I tried.

I couldn't feel anything but pain.

Josh got off top of me but still sitting on me. I moved my neck slowly but only to have the pain become worse, if that's even possible.

"Awe is Fallon in pain?" Josh asked before laughing at me.

"What did you do to me?" I asked rubbing my neck.

"If you want know ask your little boyfriend Zayn. He can tell you all about it." He said as his eye looked my body up and down.

"I hate you." I said in low voice

"And I don't care. Now about that kiss I never got." He said as he started to lay back down on top of me before I kicked him in the stomach.

"Ouch what the fuck." He said as he fell to the floor of the car and jumped out of the car running away but then stopped by two arms grabbed me.

Zayn

"Fallon what are you doing here?" Zayn asked shocked to see me.

"I umm.." I said before Josh came out of the car walking towards us.

"Malik, she's with me." Josh said as Zayn looked back at me then at Josh.

"Please Zayn don't leave me with him?" I asked  him as he pushed me behind him.

Was he protecting me?

"What did you do to her?" Zayn asked him as he started to laugh.

"Zayn, she's fine, more like over reacting. I didn't do anything." Josh said as tears came rolling down my face.

"Fallon get inside my car. It's over there I'll meet you there." Zayn said pointing at this car and giving me the keys.

"Malik it's not what it looks like." Josh said to Zayn

"Josh why is she crying?" Zayn asked Josh

"Are you really going to believe that bitc-" Josh asked before Zayn punched him in the face.

"Zayn don't" I yelled turning back around to see Zayn on top of him.

"Fallon get in the car now!" Zayn yelled back at me and I decided to just get in and not fight him.

Even though I feel like Josh is getting what he deserves it still isn't right.

I can't watch Zayn, no matter how much I want to.

I sat there playing with my fingers waiting on Zayn to come in when I looked the door open and him jump in.

"Are you ok?" Zayn asked looking over at me.

"I'm fine, can you take me home?" I asked as tears build up in my eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Zayn asked me as I looked back out the window.

"Zayn I don't want to talk about it." I said as he didn't say anything.

***
"Why are we at your house?" I asked him as he got out of the car coming to my side.

"Your not going home at least not like this." He told me.

"What's wrong with me?" I asked following him inside.

"You still haven't told me what happened." He said going upstairs as I followed him.

"This is what happened." I said looking down at the floor then looking up and moving my hair out of the way to show him my neck.

Zayn walked up to me slowly with a questioning look on his face. I looked down not wanting to see his facial expression but his hands made a fist as he took a deep breath.

"He did this to you." Zayn said as I gave him a nod.

"I'm sorry Zayn. I didn't know and-" I said as a few tears rolled down my face then having him cut me off.

"It's okay" Zayn said as I looked at him shocked.

"What?" I asked as he pulled out a t shirt throwing it on the bed.

"It's not your fault." Zayn told me before walking into the bathroom shutting the door leaving me speechless.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS NEW CHAPTER.

THE LAST CHAPTER WAS CALLED TATTOOS BECAUSE I WAS GOING TO MAKE IT WERE FALLON GOT A TATTOO BUT I CHANGED MY MIND.

BUT I HOPE YOU LIKE BUT I'VE GOT TO GO. I HAVE MATH HOMEWORK I HAVE TO FINISH.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND GOOD FEEDBACK. WHAT DO YOU THINK WILL HAPPEN BETWEEN ZAYN AND FALLON NEXT?

THANK YOU

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- MYFIVEIDIOTZ

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- JUSTIMAGINE10