What Now?

"What were you thinking?" Zayn finally asked as I sat on bed with him standing right above me.

"What are you talking about?" I asked complete confused

"Going to his funeral." He said

"That's why your mad?" I asked him as he let a heavy sign before running his hands though his hair.

"You shouldn't have gone." He said in a calm voice

"Zayn, he was my friend." I almost yelled

"I don't care, you shouldn't have went to that." He yelled at me

"You don't own me Zayn. I can go or do whatever I want." I yelled at him standing up from the bed when it happened.

Smack

One after the other

Four times until I was down on the floor with my hand over face

A burning sensation was all over my face I tried to hold back my tears.

Each one felt like acid running down my face.... Just great

Can't wait to see what it looks like.

"Get up" Zayn yelled at me grabbing me by my arm pulling me up to look him in the eye.

"Stop crying already." He said as more tears ran down my face

"Please Fallon stop, I didn't mean too." He said rubbing away the few tears that still continued to come.

"Just save it Zayn." I told him walking over to my bed and putting my face in my pillow.

"I mean it Fallon. I'm sorry I don't know what came over me." He said coming and laying next to me trying to push my hair out of my face.

"Yes, you did because if you didn't you wouldn't have hit me. Your not sorry." I told him as he turned me over and climb on top of me.

"I am, my anger just takes over me and then I blackout. Please forgive me." He said before his lips meet my neck starting to leave soft kisses all over.

"Zayn stop it." I told him trying to push him off of me but he soon over powered me.

Sure enough he didn't stop. He just continued doing what he wants... What's new.

I kept pushing him off of me because I could tell things were starting to go to far. Zayn was now trying to unbutton my shirt as I kept trying to push his arms away.

"I think you need to go." I told him making him finally stop

"Baby please, I'm sorry I didn't mean too." Zayn said laying down beside me.

"It's fine Zayn but I think you should go." I told him grabbing my phone to text the girls.

"Who are you texting?" Zayn asked trying his best not to look over my shoulder.

"Just Payton" I told him

"Oh okay" he said running his hands though my hair.

"Why do you think I'm texting some guy?" I asked jokingly

"No I mean I just want to know." He said nervously making me laugh.

"Someone getting a little jealous." I said as he hands started to ball into a fist.

"I'm not jealous" he said under his breath

"Calm down, I'm just joking." I said making him smile then giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"I got to get going. I'll see you soon." He said getting off my bed

"And Fallon have a good time with Payton and don't get in any trouble. I mean it." He said before walking out of the room not giving me any time to answer him.

Okay then

I sat there for a moment think to myself why did I just let him get away with that.

I know I shouldn't just let him hit and not do anything about it but whenever I do something I always get hurt.

It's almost better to just let him get away with even if that means he's just going to continue.

From Payton
"Emmery and Brooklyn said they can come to the movies with us."

To Payton
"Okay"

From Payton
"Emmery wants to know if your okay with Josh coming as well?"

To Payton
"As long as he doesn't talk to me then we should be fine."

From Payton
"You know he's going to try to."

To Payton
" I know, now that Zayn and I are dating he would love to make Zayn mad."

From Payton
"I'll be with you the whole time."

To Payton
"Good and plus Emmery will stay talking to him."

From Payton
"The last thing you need is more drama from Zayn"

To Payton
"You have no idea"

From Payton
"I'll see you there"

***

"What movie are we seeing?" I asked Payton as she handed me the ticket.

"The Visit" she told me as she ordered herself some popcorn.

"Oh okay" I said as we started our walk up to the theater.

Of course Emmery and Brooklyn would pick sit at the top row. We got up to our sit with Payton on one side of me and no one to my other.

Well that was until Josh walked in.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER.

I WOKE UP TO THE BATHROOM AND NOW I CANT GO BACK TO SLEEP. ITS 3:57 IN THE MORNING TOO.

BUT AT LEAST IM NOT THAT SLEEPY BUT I AM EATING. SO THINGS WORK OUT.

LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK IN THE COMMENTS BELOW. I WANT TO KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

ALSO DONT FORGET TO VOTE ON THIS CHAPTER.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL OF THE GOOD FEEDBACK AND VOTES, AND READS. THEY ALL REALLY MEAN A LOT TO ME.

THANK YOU

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- MYFIVEIDIOTZ

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- JUSTIMAGINE10