Nice To Meet You

I had tried to get some sleep but I just couldn't no matter how hard I tried, nothing.

Zayn took at least a good two hour nap while I showered and watched television.

I still wanted to know what happened earlier today when he was talking to Louis but at the same I need to just let it go.

"Fallon are you ready?" Zayn asked me walking into the living room where I was watching food network.

"Yep" I said getting up with a smile on my face and walking over to his side.

***
"Can I come inside?" Zayn asked as we pulled up to my house

"Umm I think my parents are home so it might not be a good idea." I told him grabbing my bag

"I just want to talk to them. You have nothing to worry about." Zayn said before getting out of the car and walking to my side.

I don't think this is a great idea to be having Zayn meet my parents this way but it's better than them meeting him another way.

Zayn and I walked into my house to hear nothing on but I knew my mom was here.

"Umm thanks for bringing me back home." I told him as we got into my room.

"Fallon!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs and then to soon see her standing at my doorway.

My mom stopped everything she was doing and or thinking to look Zayn and I up and down.

Zayn was holding my hands when she walked in. My mom gave me that look that means you're in so much trouble. I'm just hoping Zayn doesn't do anything stupid.

"Hi my name is Zayn." He told my mom walking over to give her a formal hand shake.

"Nice to meet you Zayn. Is everything okay with you two?" My mom asked in her fake voice.

"Yes everything alright. Sorry for keeping her over night. I was having a rough night and I need my girlfriend there. I apologize." He told my her as I just looked at him in shock of how nice he's being.

"You two are dating?" My mom asked in shocking looking at me as I continued to look at the floor.

"Yes we are, I really do like her I hope I didn't give you a bad idea of me. I really didn't mean to keep her out this long." He said as my mom started to smile back at him.

"It's no problem." My mom told him.

"I should be going now. I'll see you later Fallon. It was nice to meet you." He told us before walking to give me a hug goodbye and a kiss on the cheek.

The moment I heard the door shut and Zayn start up his car I let out a heavy sigh.

"I'm sorry" I told her looking over at her to put her hands though her hair not saying anything.

"It's fine, just get you some rest." My mom said before walking towards the door.

"Wait, what? Your not mad?" I asked in shock about how she is not mad.

"I'm just glad your home safe and plus he sounds like a good guy." She told me before leaving.

Okay sure good guy that's the words I would use to describe Zayn.

Zayn P.O.V

I had just arrived at the boys house after leaving Fallon's house.

I needed to talk to Louis about all of this. I know I probably shouldn't have had sex with her.

I know I probably shouldn't have hit her afterwards but I just wasn't thinking clearly.

All that keep running through my head at the time was do what you want. But I don't want to loose her.

I walked into the house kinda fast looking for Louis when I found him in the living room.

"We need to talk." I said coming and sitting next to him.

"Nice to see you too Zayn." He said with a laugh in his voice.

"Stop it Tomlinson." I yelled at him.

"What's wrong? Didn't you do what I told you?" He asked me

"I did but-" I told him in low voice before he cut me off.

"Then what's the problem?" He asked crossing his arms over his chest.

"But what if I have feelings for her." I said as Louis let out a heavy sigh.

"You can't be serious? You don't really like her, your just saying that. It's not like you've been calling her your girlfriend or anything, right?" He asked as I didn't answer back.

"Zayn, you can't, do you know what's going to happen when it comes out about Ryan. The moment she finds out we had something to do with it. It's over with for us. You need to need to end this so called relationship with her." Louis yelled now mad.

"And what makes you think she would tell?" I asked yelling at him.

"And what makes you say she wouldn't? You know in the back of your head that she would tell." Louis told me before my phone went off in my pocket.

"It's her, isn't it?" Louis asked as I looked at my phone before he grabbed it from my hand.

From Fallon

"Thank you for earlier today with my mom. She really likes you and wants to know if you want to join us for dinner tonight?"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- OKAY I DECIDED TO GO AHEAD AND TWO NEW CHAPTER. I HOPE YOU LIKE CHAPTER.

HAPPY HALLOWEEN IF YOU CELEBRATE IT WHEREVER YOU LIVE.

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE, COMMENT, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK.

AS ALWAYS THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES, AND GOOD FEEDBACK.

THANK YOU

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- MYFIVEIDIOTZ

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- JUSTIMAGINE10