It's Perfect

"I'm not, I just wish everyone could see how much I care about her." I told her as she came over to me giving me a smile.

"I know you do and I'm sorry for not trusting you. It's just she's so happy and I don't want to see her get hurt." She told me

"Has it happen before?" I asked taking her by surprise.

"Are you asking me about her ex boyfriends?" She asked with a smile on her face as I gave her a nod.

"While she doesn't really date a whole lot. I don't know why thought but her ex was good guy. He treated her right." She told me honestly

"Then why did they break up?" I asked out of curiosity

"He cheated on her but he was drunk even though that's no excuse. That's what happen." She said

"I promise you I won't do that to her and thank you for your help." I said getting a smile back.

"Okay I trust you, now you need to get going. You've got to go pick her up." She said as I took one last look at the promise ring.

It's perfect

***

It's time

I can't wait to see what she picked out. To be honest I'm so nervous I could pass out right now.

This could either go really great or really bad.

I got out of my car walking up to slowly before ringing the bell having Ariel answer.

"Zayn you look hot." Ariel said covering her mouth in shock that came out.

"Ah thank you" I said as she still had her mouth covered

"That was supposed to stay in my head." She said as her face got red.

"It's okay" I told wrapping my arm her

"I'll go tell her that your here." She said before walking up upstairs.

I stood there waiting for a few minutes until I hear a door open making me turn to see Fallon come downstairs.

She looked great

I've never seen her look like this before. The dress fit her perfectly.

I'm so lucky.

"Zayn?" I heard someone say to notice that I was staring at her

"Sorry I didn't mean to stare at you." I said nervously making her laugh

"Are you ready to go?" She asked me playing with her hair.

"Yup" I told her opening the door to leave.

***

"Zayn you really do surprise me." She said taking her last bite of food.

"I like to keep you on your toes." I said with smile on my face sitting back in my chair.

"I have on question though how can you afford this place?" She asked crossing her arms over her chest.

"Don't worry about it." I told her grabbing her hand in mine.

Tonight couldn't have gotten any better.

Everything worked out perfectly. As long as she's happy that's all that matters..nothing could ruin this night.

We had just gotten back to Fallon house. We were sitting in the driveway and now was the perfect time.

"Zayn I really did have a great time." She said looking at me as I put my hand in pocket to get the ring.

"Fallon I also have one more surprise for you." I said making her give me a questioning look before I pulled out the promise ring as her face got really red.

"Z-Zayn.. Oh my gosh!" She yelled as I put the ring on her finger.

Fallon P.O.V

A ring

When did he get the idea to do this? How does he have the money for it because this ring looks expensive.

It fit my finger just right and it's so beautiful. I just can't believe he would do this.

Only after two months.

"Do you like it?" Zayn asked me as we walked up to my door.

"I love it" I told him rapping my arms around his neck.

"I'm glad you love it." He said showing off that beautiful smile of his.

"I guess I'll see you tomorrow." I said give him a tight hug then having him lift my chin up for a quick kiss.

I walked inside to see Ariel walking upstairs to her room she had noticed me mostly because she was standing there texting.

"I saw that" she said as started walking upstairs making turn to give her a smile.

"Well he is my boyfriend." I told her

"You dating him is actually helping me at school so many juniors know me along with some senior." She said over as we walked to our rooms

"So what you mean to say is thank you?" I asked jokingly

"Fine, thank you Fallon for helping me become the most popular freshman." She said as I stood there enjoying every minute of this.

How often do you get to hear your little sister say thank you? It doesn't to much in our house.

I could get use to this.

"Just don't let it get to your head." I told her making her give me a nod before walking into her room.

It's now 11:30 at night and I need to go to bed but I can't. One reason being that I can't stop looking at the ring he got me, which I'm still in shock about. The other reason is that sitting here texting Payton.

From Payton
"How did Zayn and you date go?"

To Payton
"Perfect, he got me a promise ring and it's so beautiful."

From Payton
"I know he did"

To Payton
"How do you know? I haven't talk to you until now."

From Payton
"Zayn asked me for a little help with the ring."

To Payton
"Wait, you knew about this and didn't tell me?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS NEW CHAPTER I MEANT TO PUT THIS OUT YESTERDAY BUT I WAS STUDYING. I HAVE EXAMS RIGHT.

I TOOK PART ONE TODAY AND I HAVE PART TWO TOMORROW. IM SO OVER EXAMS.

IM A SENIOR ,BY THE WAY SO IT WILL BE OVER SOON.

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THIS CHAPTER. ALSO LET ME KNOW WHAT THINK WILL HAPPEN OR WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR ALL THE VOTES, READS, AND COMMENTS. IT MEANS ALL TO ME.

THANK YOU

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- MYFIVEIDIOTZ

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- JUSTIMAGINE10