Harry Or Zayn

"W-what?" I asked in disbelief

"Yay, don't worry your parents think that your at Payton houses I told her you are sick. How do you feel?" Niall told me

"I'm ok, where is Zayn?" I asked

"He's downstairs, Liam, Louis, and I haven't let him come anywhere near you. He doesn't even know your up. When you started screaming I knew I had to come up here before he heard you." Niall told me

"Thank you, wait where is Harry? Is he ok?" I asked getting running over to the door but Niall grabbed my arm pulling in front of him.

"He's doing better but he's still got cuts and bruises on him." Niall said as my face lit up

"Can I go see him?" I asked knowing Niall would most likely say no

"Fallon I can't let you. If Zayn find out he'll-" Niall said before I cut him off

"But he doesn't have to find out. Please Niall I need to make sure he is ok. He got hurt because of me it's the least I do." I asked

"Fine but you have to make it quick." Niall said taking my hand in his and leading me down the hall.

We stopped at a room that was on the end of the hall. Niall opened the door as followed him in to see Harry laying the bed.

"You have five minutes I'll come back and get you then." Niall whispered in my ear and walking out leaving Harry and I alone.

I walked up to him to see Harry awake looking the other way. Niall was right, there were cuts and bruises all over him.

"Harry" I said in a low voice making him turn to face me.

"F-Fallon" Harry said bringing his hand to cup my face while I put my hand over his.

"Harry I'm so sorry. This is all my fault you got hurt because of me." I said as tears ran down my face.

"It's not your fault and I'm ok. Zayn just a little jealous boy." Harry said using his finger to wipe my tears

"I don't get it. Why can't he like someone else or mess with some other girl." I told him feeling really bad for Harry because this is all my fault no matter what he said.

"Just always remember that you deserve better than him. Everything will work out Fallon." He said bring my hand to his lips and kissing it

"I'm going to go talk to him. You don't deserve this it my fault. If he wants to be mad at anyone it should be me." I said about to get off of the bed when Harry pulled me back him to where I was now laying on top of him with our lips inches away from each other.

"Please Fallon don't he's only going to hurt you." Harry whispered

"Harry I can't let you get hurt because of me and-" I said before Harry brought his lips to mine.

Why do I keep doing this? I'm not supposed to like him, he's nothing but trouble to some people but to me he is a sweetheart.

Our kiss was slow and soft I couldn't help but enjoy this. It's different with Harry there was more love and emotion. With Zayn it was more you have to and not much choice.

I felt Harry's hand go under shirt as lay on top of him as my hands played with his curls. His hands were now right under my bra when I pulled him back as he started laughed.

"What's wrong?" He asked bringing his lips to my neck.

"I don't want to rush things." I said as he smiled in the kiss.

The only person that know I'm a virgin is Zayn and of course my friends. But telling Harry made me feel uncomfortable mostly because I know I know he isn't.

"You're ok, I promise" Harry as he kissed my neck.

His lips traveled back to mine kiss me slowly as his hands traveled down to butt grabbing it and smiling.

"Harry stop it" I said making him push me closer to him.

A minute later we both heard a knock on the door. We pulled away as I got off of him as Niall walked in.

"Umm Fallon we need to go." Niall said as got up from the bed.

"Niall, does Zayn know she is up here?" Harry asked making me turn around to see him looking right at me.

"You mean does he know that you two were making out no he doesn't." Niall told him as we both started laughing.

"Alright I'll see Fallon oh and you too Niall." Harry said as Niall started laughing.

Niall and I started walking down the hall back to my room. On our walk back I bumped into Zayn making him stop in his tracks and look at me and then Niall.

"Your up" he said grabbing on to my waist pulling me into him.

"Um ya I just got up and Niall was taking me to get some water. Isn't that right Niall?" I said looking up at Niall

"Yup, that's all and we-" Niall said before Zayn stopped him.

"Ok that's good Niall. If you don't mind Fallon and I have some talking to do." Zayn said Niall looking down and started walking down stairs.

"Why did you cut him off?" I asked

"Because I can" Zayn said as he pulled me in the room I was in when I woke up and locking the door.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------WHO DO YOU SHIP TOGETHER HALLON OR ZALLON?

I HOPE YOU LIKE THIS CHAPTER AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT. THANKS

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- MYFIVEIDIOTZ

ONE DIRECTION INSTAGRAM- JUSTIMAGINE10