You're Decided Pt. 1

Start bij het begin

Mr. Kwang raised his eyebrows, "Hm? Transfer? You were a good student, grades and all! Why are you transferring?"

Haru gulped. To tell or not to tell, that is if she has the guts to. "Uh... Mr. Kwang, during the past months, um, I have been getting harassed. So, I would like to transfer to Daejeon."

Mr. Kwang chuckles deeply, "Miss. Oh, you think I didn't know?"

Haru was confused. How did he know?

"Haru, I got a call that Jungkook was admitted at the hospital. We also have cameras everywhere. You think I haven't been monitoring?"

Haru opened then closed her mouth.

"If you think it's what's best. Then do so. I won't stop you."

Haru nods, "Yes. Yes please. I will do so."

"Okay then. I will need your key and fill out some papers please."

And Haru did.

"Oh and about Sora."

Chills crawled up Haru's spine. "W-What about her?"

"Don't worry. She and her friends will have minor charges. They will be transferred out and put into another school of my choice. I too, could not stand their attitude."

Haru chuckled to herself, "Okay then. Mr. Kwang, here is my key."

Mr. Kwang nods, "Yes. You were a good student, Haru. Please keep striving in your academics."

Haru nodded, "I will."
----
Mihi wasn't in the dorm. She must've gone out somewhere... Haru didn't know what to do first. She sat down on her bed and fished out her phone. She searched for cheap places to stay. Haru was happy that there were so many to choose from. She came across appartments, but they weren't what she wanted. She was hoping that she could rent a room as a homestay student, still being in 2nd year. Then it caught her eye:

1 bedroom. Requires all needs. Homestay students welcome.
Contact us:
Phone #: ****-***-*****
$1,000 per month

Haru hit the jackpot, she picked up her phone and dialed the number.

''Hello?'' A lady answered

''Uh, hello. I saw your offer online for 1 bedroom. I was wondering if it was still vacant?''

''Ah, yes it is.''

''I would like to accpet your offer then.''

''Okay then! Are you a homestay student too? You sound young.''

Haru chuckled, ''Yes. I am.''

''Would you like us to come help you move? I can send my son to help you.''

''Oh, no. It's fine. Um, may I have your address?''

''Okay, it's: **** *** Daejeon. May I have your name also?''

''Oh yeah. It's Oh Haru.''

''Why hello Haru. When will you be arriving?''

''Um, hopefully tomorrow night. Is that too early?''

''No, not at all! When you arrive, knock on the door and ask for Mrs. Han, okay?''

''Yes. Will do. Thank you!''

''Okay, see you then! Thank you!''
Haru ended the call, and sighed.

One thing was covered. Now, all she had to to was book a train seat and pack her things. She paused, there was one very important thing to do first though. She picked up her phone again and dialed another number.

''Haru?'' Jimin's voice pipes up

''Hey... Could you meet me at the park?''

''Yeah, sure.''
---
The cool air felt really soothing and refreshing against her face.

She felt the bench tip a bit, Jimin sat down. ''What did you want to talk about?''

Haru cleared her throat, signalling an OK.

Jimin smiled to himself, ''I'm sorry. I don't know how many times i've said it, but, i'm sorry. For lying and everything. What wasn't a lie was that I love you. I truly do.''

She took a deep breath, ''Jimin. Park Jimin.''

''Yes?'' Jimin said, hoping there will be a positive answer.

''I want to end everything between us.''

''W-What? End as in---''

''End. Our friendship, our relationship.''

''Why? I thought---''

''I'm moving.''

''Moving?! Where?''

Haru sighed, ''I can't tell you. Don't waste your time finding me either. I want to start new. I'm... Sorry.''

''Haru... How do you expect me to live without you? Not just me, Jungkook and Mihi! How do you expect Jungkook to react when he wakes up, you not being there for him, huh?!''

Haru didn't know why he was getting mad, ''Why are you getting mad?''

''Why? Why!? Because--- Because you're going away! You're breaking up with me! It's all because of that Sora bitch! It's all because of me--- God damn it! I don't know anymore! Fine, you want leave us behind, go ahead. Go! We're over then!''

Haru closes her eyes, letting tears calmly roll down, ''Okay. It's decided then. Goodbye Jimin.''

Haru gets up, but Jimin halts her, backhugging her. ''Don't go. I didn't mean it.''

Haru breaks his embrace, ''Well, I did. Jimin, for once let this go. I need to let this go.''

''But I love you. You're my first love from the start.''

''First loves never work out.''

''I'll make it work.'' He brings in Haru, kissing her with all his might. ''Please. I'll do anything for you to not go.''

''Anything? Then I want you to forget me. Move on with your life, move on with somebody else.''

''No, no! I want you Haru!'' Jimin cries

Haru swallowed the lump in her throat. She had to say it. ''Jimin.''

Jimin wiped his red eyes, ''Yes?''

''I... Don't love you anymore.''

It felt like Jimin got smacked by a boulder, ''W-what?''

''I don't love you. Move on. Goodbye.'' Haru walked around the frozen Jimin.

When Haru was a couple of feet away, Jimin screamed. ''You don't mean it! Haru! Please!''

''I'm sorry...'' Haru whispers, seeing her breath in the cold.

It's officially over.

Haru's face was white after she washed her face with ice cold water. She brushed her hair and tied it up. She slid on a hat and scarf. She took one last glance at her room, 1 medium box and a suitcase. Haru went over to the counter and taped her note ontop to Mihi. Haru checked the time. 4:00 p.m. She gathered her luggage and closed the door behind her. Sorry Jungkook, I can't wait for you. Live a good life. Mihi, you're the bestest friend. Jimin, move on. We can't be together. Even if it hurts, be happy. Forget me too. I'm just a sore thumb in your life.

To be continued.