I looked at her with pleading eyes. She hesitantly took my hand, allowing me to pull her on behind me.

"Now, just hold on like before, okay?"

I noticed her nod as she wrapped her arms around me. I slowly had Beelzebub take off.

Glancing back at her, I could see her look down at the city below us. At the same time, her arms around me tightened slightly.

"It's alright, Luna. I won't let you fall."

I heard her mumble, "I know."

During our mission before, I never really thought about how nice it felt to have her this close to me. I finally stopped above the center of the city.

We were pretty high in the sky right now. I looked back at Luna. "Look at the city below."

She looked down and I could see her eyes light up. "Wow, what a view."

I followed her gaze down to Death City below us. You could see the whole city from here, being lit up by small lights throughout the streets.

After a moment of admiring the view, we started moving again. I figured it was time to head back.

That's when I felt Luna lay her head against my back as she hugged me from behind. I could feel my face heat up slightly as a smile tugged at my lips.

Arriving back at Gallows Mansion, we went inside. Luna smiled at me.

"Thanks for the ride, Kid. I'll be heading to bed now. That really tired me out."

I smiled as she headed toward the stairs. "Okay. Goodnight, Luna."

She flashed me one more smile before disappearing upstairs. I made sure that the weapons cleaned up the kitchen before heading up to my room.

I headed straight to bed, content with having some time with Luna tonight.

Luna's pov

The next morning, I woke up with a smile on my face. I remember the fun time I had with Kid last night.

Getting dressed, I headed downstairs and ate breakfast with the others. I was now back in my room, sitting in front of my mirror.

I fooled with my hair, trying to find a way to fix it up a bit. I started brushing my hair back, gathering all my black hair in my hand.

As I was starting to tie my hair back, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!"

I heard the door open as I finished tying my black hair back into a ponytail, leaving my white strands of hair hanging down on the sides along with my bangs.

I turned around to see that Kid was the one who entered my room. I smiled, glancing at my reflection.

"What do you think, Kid? I wanted to put my hair up for a change."

He blinked a few times. "It's...nice. But it's not symmetrical!"

I looked back at my reflection. "Well I admit it's not perfect."

I turned back toward Kid to see him on his knees in front of me with his hands clasped together.

"Please! Let me fix it! I can disregard the bangs, but that means that the rest of you must be perfect!"

I sighed. "Weeeell...okay. But keep it simple, please."

He picked himself up as I faced the mirror again. He stood behind me, undoing my ponytail.