4. Disco insanity

He never asked how she claimed her battery back in less than an hour, but he had a good idea. The supper was rather silent. Everone was looking at the clock and wondering if Minho and Jorge will make it on time. Fortunately, a few minutes before midnight, both of them appeared in the basement. They were covered in dust and blood. Minho had a deep, bleeding scratch above his left eye and Jorge's nose was swollen, but they seemed ok.

"We were nearly back, when we met a group of these bloody shanks." said Minho sitting on the floor.

"But this is a very good gun." Jorge smiled.

"Self made." Salsa looked proud.

"Have you seen anything?" asked Jorge.

"Only the nice posters in town. Looks like a lot of people are looking for your friend." Salsa took an apple and stared at it for a while.

"Yes, looks like they think he's still alive." Jorge sighed.

"And is going to take my job, he's the true leader." Minho made a mad face, but Salsa new it was only a facade.

He woud give everything to see his friend again.

"Get some rest guys, we're still tracking the tunnel outlets. They'll come out soon." Salsa looked at Newt.

Aris helped Minho with his cut. Jorge lied down on the floor and fell asleep. The rest of the boys spread around the three rooms in the basement. Salsa dacided to spend some time with herself, so she found a quiet corner in the last room.

"How do you know all this places?" Newt came in and sat next to Salsa on the floor, and she felt his warm shoulder.

"I keep unnecessary stuff here." she looked around.

"I told you I want to talk to you." he stared at his knees.

"Yes, let's talk." she felt her hands sweating more than during battle.

This wasn't a situation she was so familiar with.

"Back there, at the sunset." he started and smiled.

"What, are you mad?" she asked.

"No... it was cool." he blushed again.

"I'm glad you liked it." she felt her stomach moving.

"Did you... like it?" he looked at her.

"Yes." she felt her cheeks burning.

"Can I...?" he moved closer and his nose touched her face.

He quickly moved away smiling shyly.

"Sure you can... I'd love to." she felt her hands sweating too much.

He moved closer, still a little bit cautious and unsure, but then she felt the heat from his cheeks on her face. She closed her eyes and felt his lips touching hers.

"Is this...um.. ok" he asked letting go of her lips after the brief touch.

"Yes." she touched his neck with her hand.

He moved closer and placed another shy kiss on her lips, another one... she waited until he got used to the feeling

He touched her back with his hands and she put her fingers in his soft, blonde hair. He deepend the kiss and slowly she felt his tongue touchng her lips, and making it's way in. She kissed him roughly pulling on his hair. As he nearly fell on her, they both laughed loudly and kissed again.

"Um..." a voice made them let go of eachothers lips. Her hand still in his hair. "Stop making out shanks and move your asses up. I think we found something". It was Minho. He had this amused look and a cheeky smile.