Jungkook shook his head. "Of course I'd still like you, hyung."

Hyung. He called me Hyung. "S-she said that she's...Going to..." Taehyung swallowed again. This was too hard, there was too much at stake. What could Jungkook even possibly do about it?  "I can't say..." as much as he wanted to tell him, he couldn't work up the nerve, he didn't want to hear that word again, and if he told him what she said, he'd have to explain.

Jimin groaned, throwing his head back in frustration. "I'm going to get a soda then."

Taehyung bit his lip. He wished he could just tell them, he didn't want to keep it inside, but... "Can... I come?" He didn't want Jungkook to ask questions.

"Yeah, sure, let's make it a party. Right, Kookie?" Jimin asked, giving Jungkook a big grin.

"Whatever, hyung." Jungkook said, getting up. "I don't see why you didn't say you wanted a soda earlier."

"I wasn't thirsty then, Kookie. And you need the exercise."

"Ha ha, hilarious." Jungkook said sarcastically.

Taehyung followed them back down the stairs and down the halls. He didn't know what to say, he felt like in a way, he'd lied to them, that he should have just told them. But he didn't trust them to not freak out, to not see him differently. At least for now, before Jae-hwa ruined everything and had him declared crazy again.

I'll send you back with a parade.

He watched Jungkook and Jimin laugh about something in front of him. He wondered how long it would take for her to get them to send him back to that white room...

Jimin surprised Taehyung by reaching back and putting an arm over his shoulder when they entered the cafeteria. "Have you noticed all the girls looking at you, or are you oblivious?"

Taehyung looked up, and around the room, catching a few glances from girls at tables, when their eyes met, they turned away and giggled, or just turned away shyly like they hadn't been looking. I don't know what they see, I probably still look like I've been crying...

"Oh..." Taehyung said, because he obviously hadn't noticed at all.

He didn't really like the attention, he wanted everyone to like him, but not like that. What would anyone think after they knew what he did?

Jimin rolled his eyes. "You want anything, Tae?" He asked, having gotten his drink from the machine.

"Ah, um...Strawberry milk?"

Jungkook chuckled, and Jimin just stared at him.

"Dude, that has to be the most--." Jimin stopped suddenly.

Taehyung could see why he stopped. She was walking up, with a strut that said she thought she owned the world, that she could get away with anything, that she had some kind of purpose to walking up to Taehyung.

Jae-hwa.

Taehyung wished he could disappear, that he could make her disappear, but she came right up to them, sipping some kind of drink through a straw.

"Jungkook." She said, giving him a wicked smile before turning to Taehyung. "You shouldn't be out, mentally unstable people might freak out, you know? Kill someone." She walked around him.

Taehyung swallowed. He knew it was only a matter of time. Just make it quick, I don't want to see anyone's face when you do it, I can't bear the pity, the fear, none of it.

"Leave him alone, Jae-hwa." Jungkook said, sizing her up.

Jae-hwa rolled her eyes and gave Jungkook a push to the chest. "Please, what are you going to do?" Then she switched her attention to Taehyung again, giving him a sickly sweet smile. "You're shaking. Having a episode?" She whispered, then she spilled her drink onto his head. The whole thing.