Uh oh, this is bad. A tentacle was wrapped tightly around my wrists, holding me above the ground. Another was wrapped firmly around my ankles and legs. I couldn't move.

I struggled to get lose but the tentacles stayed firmly wrapped around me. I glared at these kishin monsters.

"If you're going to kill me, just get it over with."

The shark like kishin chuckled. "Oh, don't worry. We are going to kill you, but first we're going to have a little fun with you."

My eyes widened and I felt a tentacle wrap around my stomach and slither up toward me chest. I struggled to get free as I felt another tentacle wrap around my waist.

"Stop it! Get your slimy tentacles off me you squid-faced pervert!"

I felt my bikini bottom being slipped down slightly by a tentacle while my top was also being loosened.

I did the only thing I could do. I let out a scream before a tentacle covered my mouth. I squeezed my eyes shut, hoping for this to soon be over.

Kid's pov

I suddenly heard a scream and froze for a second before racing down the corridor on my skateboard. Soon entering a large chamber, I froze in shock.

The sight before me almost made my nose bleed like Soul and Blackstar's. I stared at Luna, strung up in the air, one side of her bikini bottom slipped down past her hip while her top hung loosely around her.

She looked at me and struggled a bit, trying to speak through the tentacle over her mouth. I then noticed the three aquatic kishin monsters staring at me. The one with pincers spoke.

"Great, he's come to ruin our fun."

Fun? Now I understand why these kishins target women. But the thought of them doing that to Luna only made my anger rise.

I pointed my pistols at them, but the one holding Luna in his tentacles brought her closer to him.

A wide, toothy grin spread across his face. "I wouldn't do that if I were you. Wouldn't want anything to happen to this pretty little thing."

I growled, keeping my guns aimed at them. Luna's muffled cries rang out as a tentacle slid across her breasts. I couldn't stand seeing them do this to her.

Luna's pov

That's it, I've had enough of this. I opened my mouth and bit down as hard as I could on the tentacle over my mouth. The kishin roared in pain and reeled back, uncovering my mouth.

"You little-"

His other tentacles released me as one wrapped around my throat. His grip slowly tightened around my neck until gunshots rang out.

The kishin screamed in pain and released me. I dropped to the ground as the three kishins retreated down a corridor.

I coughed and gasped for air and fixed my bathing suit as I heard footsteps quickly approach me. I look up to see Kid. He helped me to my feet.

"You okay, Luna?"

I rubbed my arms after catching my breath. "Yeah, I'm alright. I just feel very violated."

"Where are the twins?"

"I...I don't know. I lost consciousness after being drug down here. When I woke up, they were gone. I hope they're okay."

He placed a hand on my shoulder. "Don't worry, we'll find them."

I nodded and sniffed the air. Sometimes my wolf side can be very useful. I slowly walked toward one corridor.