Chapter 43 The Insane

The room was stark as a desolate wasteland, the vaporous breath of the broken ventilation system wheezing violently.
The cold metal chamber seemed to be filled with ghosts, memories of this prison's gory past as I sat there, just trying to figure things out.
The walls were stained with the rancid leftovers of dead corpse been spattered against the walls.
This was a place that reeks of nightmares and maddness that only the insane could stand.
The screams of horror and blood shed through the halls.
Misery and raging pain revolve on the faces of the insane,bloody bodies lay about intimitating the presence of the living,induceing a sense of sickness all around.
I saw a girl ...a baby girl with blonde hair and big bright blue eyes she had blood pouring from her chest as her eyes were ice cold but her face wad covered by the shadows only her bright blue eyes and short curly hair stood out in the shadows.
She kept repeating something but it was just a faded mumble I couldn't hear her.
As she came closer I could hear her clearly.
Soon she screamed "MOMMY!" and she stepped out the shadow finally revealing her face.
She was so beautiful.
And so young.
She ...was my Imogen.
My baby.
My world.
I placed my hand on her face ...feeling those once warm chubby cheeks but now they were ice cold making my fingertips feel numb.
My bloody knuckles were the color of raw fury blood poured down my hand sliding down into little droplets.
"Mommy you killed me"

"Why did you kill me mommy"

"Did I do something"

"please mommy ...help me"

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!" I screamed as she disappeared back into the white dull walls. "my Imogen ...no please.
Don't leave me" suddenly everything went black once again.
I can only remember a little from that day.
All I felt was anger and then sudden sadness and regret.
Why did I spend my whole time trying to get him back when I could have just started a new life with my baby.
Sanity was seeping through my veins the more I stay in here.
How weird?
I'm more sane in this looney bin that I was out there.
What does that tell you?

Flash back to a couple days ago:

"Fine! I'll kill both of you"
I screamed.
I know it's too much for me to handle.
The pressure of this raging sea of anger would force me to say things I don't mean, or to express thoughts I've suppressed for weeks.
I know that this feeling will pass, but while it hasn't, I'm well aware I could really hurt people I care about like Austin.
It just frustrates me.
Why is he picking her.
It just pisses me off even more...especially how his hugging up to her trying to protect her while I'm trying to end her life.
LET HER GO!
You don't need her Austin...you have me.

"Taylor stop! ... Please" She pleaded

"No! I have had everything taken away from me but not this time....THIS WASN'T SUPPOSE TO HALPEN BUT THANKS TO YOU NOW EVERYONE WILL HAVE TO DIE" I screamed with all my might as once again I aimed the gun at Hazel.

"Now it's goodbye forever " I said as she squinted her eyes shut and took in a deep breathe.
Huh. How pathetic.

"I love you Austin"
I heard her mutter which didn't make me think twice about pulling the trigger.

"Mommmmmmmmyyyyyyy"

BANG!!!!

And there she laid lifeless as she took her breathe to say her last words

"I love you mommy"

Apparently I pasted out as I watched my child die right in front of me.
Like I said ...I can't remember much of that day.
Just the feeling of anger then sudden sadness.

...

~Hours after the incident~

"Taylor ...Taylor please wake up!"

"W-where's i-Imogen"

"S-she's gone and you killed her"
I knew as soon as I exited the hospital I would never see my baby Imogen again...not even a goodbye because of how unstable I was.
That day she died they didn't hesitate to send me straight here.
I'm surprised I didn't get sent to prison but apparently I'm too crazy to be amongst them.
Apparently my heads not in the right place.
But the crazy talk more sense than the sane.
Even though I wasn't crazy then I was considered sane.

"M-my baby's dead"
That's all that echoes in my ears.
I try shake my head and get the voices that remind me of that day but they won't shut up.
So, I let them win by not saying a word.
I just let the tears drip.
I had friends, I had a family and I had a baby.
And I lost it all to my deluded thoughts ... Love.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter sorry it's short but as usual comment and vote 💜💚💜💚xxx