Chapter 22

WARNING: This chapter contain a scene that maybe a little bit more descriptive (sex scene) then the others which will be shown later on in the story but if you don't feel comfortable reading it please skip it I will warn you before it gets to the sex part!

———————————————————————

~Save it, just incase of a rainy day~

~ Third person POV~
Outside was an unexpected gift of rain.
The wet season didn't generally start for another fortnight but the skies don't lie.
It wasn't a mean rain either, the type that got everyone wet without filling the rain barrels.
It was the type that got the streams running with pristine water from the mountains.
Hazel stood on the doorstep, her arms folded around herself in the best hug she could have without Austin not being at the house yet.
After such a dry summer it was all she could do to stop herself from dancing barefoot outside.
The umbrella snapped closed, releasing a gravity defying plume of small droplets.
Hazel pulled down her hood and shook her hair to gain some life back into her flattened locks.
She didn't go into school today because she was sick.
Austin promised he'd come visit we straight after school had finished.

~A few moments before class is dismissed~

Austin's POV:

I tap the end of my bitten pencil against the chipped wood of my classroom workbench and puff out a breath of air. There are ten more minutes of class and all I can think of is a nice, juicy, fat slice of pizza, ready to be devoured by me and Hazel.
Her not being here made time in school feel really slow.

Sighing, for what seems like the millionth time today, I turn and look out of the window.
Thick, black clouds line the sky, blocking out all of the sun's rays.
I shiver.
A drop of water lands on the windowpane, then slowly rolls down the cool surface of the glass, like a chilled teardrop.
I stare as the drops keep falling one by one, leisurely, tentatively, and I suddenly wish I was anywhere but in this tiny classroom.

As the rain keeps falling, my mind keeps wandering, allowing me to ponder what it would feel like to stand there in the rain, feeling each and every single drop of water to brush against my skin, then steadily sliding down my body until it reaches the ground.
I could only imagine Hazel out of her bed wondering the same thing or experiencing it for herself as the droplets trickle down the brim of her nail; her arm fully stretched while she holds it as if it was a lady bug crawling along her nail.
I smile breathing out my nose slightly a little harder than usual as I pictured her smile while her back was facing me.
If I was out there I would shake my hair around, letting it fall free from the tight position it sits in due to the amount of hairspray I used today, allowing the raindrops soak my hair and then fly off of the ends of my curled stray ends.
My imagination lasts only so long before I'm snapped back to reality by the much-loved ringing of the school bell.
I'm smiling by the time I reach the house.

~A few moments later~

Me and hazel just listened to the rain drops hitting against the window pane as she lays in my arms.
No talking.
No phones.
No television.
No distractions, it was just the sound of the rain.

"What would be a perfect date?" I finally spoke up out of the blue in curiosity.

"Well I don't know what yours is, but mine is driving out in the middle of nowhere on a clear night to star gaze with some music and a picnic with you by my side"
She adds as she looks deep into my eyes with a wide smile on her face.

"What's yours?"
She continued as her eyes were still locked with mine.

"Mines anywhere as long as it's with you"
I lay my forehead against hers as I get lost in her eyes.
It was utter cringeworthy what I just said but it was a matter of truth.

Such eyes.
Such lovely sight.
Like autumn's touch has averted into her eyes ,dark green on the outside, the shade of moss in the Autumn, going inwards the green turns to a cool pale shade.
Almost grey like the british sea on a cold day, and the centre near the pupil, is warm light brown, with a gold-ish tint to it, in the shape of a star with many sides, there are flecks of darker colour around the eyes.
The window was slightly open.
So the breeze blew through her curls, straightening them into waves that had slightly whipped about behind her.
Whenever her hair was cut short, it was wiry and reminded her too much of Little Orphan Annie.

Hazel POV :
His eyes were a brown with a touch of light green, you could see a beautiful forest in them.
Also a tinge of golden dusts and grasses' like fresh new green grass , their the most beautiful things you could have ever seen.
I leaned in which led him to do the same, soon our lips were connected moving in sync.

~

Sex scene so if you don't want to read this please skip to the end...

By now it's around 9pm at night I was tired so I decide to get into my pjs.
I was collecting my pjs and underwear from the drawer, when I felt two strong arms wrap around my waist
He spun me around instantly connecting our lips together.
My breathing hitched.
Austin harshly sucked on my skin making me moan.
My hands went under his shirt, as my fingers caresses along his abs.
He groaned in the process making me quietly giggle.
He's tongue slid across my lips asking for entrance.
I wanted to be a tease so I didn't let him enter as we separated from the kiss , Austin pouted at my actions.
He placed he's hands on my lower back slowly moving down to my ass.
He gently squeezed it as I stood their in shock with my mouth open obviously Austin used this as an advantage to slide he's tongue in my mouth.
Our tongues fought for dominance and he won as he devoured every inch of my mouth.
We separated from the kiss as I looked deep into he's eyes.

Austin POV:

I gently grab her legs as I rose them up so they can wrap around my torso.
Then I carefully attached my lips to hers once again.She panted against my mouth as my hand lightly grazed the skin along her thigh.
"Are you ready" I murmur against her lips

Hazel POV:

I nodded my head as I was lost for words
He whispers seducively as he slowly brings he's lips to my jawline as I open my mouth in pleasure while he begins to nibble on my ear lobe.
Moments later were both completely naked on the bed.
I whimpered at the sudden contact
My back arched at his action and my knees stiffened ,my eyes rolled back in pleasure while he's tongue trails down my neck which was insanely arousing.
I moaned as he tugged it lightly, as I dig my fingers into the curls that fell loosely off his head.
His tongue grazed across the sensitive skin as he made sure to show just as much affection on the left breast, kneading it slowly and lightly swiping his thumb across my nipple, as he continued to thrust, repeating hitting my G-spot.
Tingles of sensation took over my body , my breathing increased as my orgasm was nearing.
I weakly moaned as I released
My body loosening up against the mattress as my grip on he's back released.
We sat in silence as our panting lowered
We stayed in silence as my eyes started to flutter in exhaustion as the moon light shines on our sweaty bodies
I lay there on he's bare chest as he wraps he's arms on my shoulders .As my eyes slowly close he murmurs 'good night princess' against my skin and leaves a tendered kiss on my forehead
Then I turn on my side he's tonnes arms draped protectively around my waist.

~

Austin pov:

The sun beams through the windows as i wake up and see a beautiful figure lying on the other side of the bed sound asleep
I nestle my head in the crook of her neck
She flinches and slowly opens her eyes
"Hey beautiful " I cooed in her ear
"Hey"
She mutter with a small yawn while she stretches her arms out.
She sits up and runs her soft gently fingers through my messy curly hair.
Making me want to cuddle up in the bed with her all day.
I wish everyday was like this I just draped my arm protectively around her waist causing her to move down to my level while my head nestles in the crook of her neck once again.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter please vote and comment 💜💚💜💚xxx