Chapter 10 | jealous

Daisha pov:
Dear diary ,
Today I learnt that jealousy is a sentiment which is born in love and which is produced by the fear that the loved person prefers someone else.

Basically that person you love doesn't feel the same way as you do towards them but the passion and love you have towards them they feel about someone else so you would envy that someone because you wish you were in their position

It's been 4 months since I've been at the school I've come out of my shy shell thanks to hazel and Sarah.
'The crew' has been very kind and welcoming to me through the 4 months.
I've met a lot of good people but unfortunately a lot of bad people too.
Austin is finally single so I might have a chance with him I know hazel and Sarah are looking out for me and warning me off him but I can't resist.
He's angelic smile brightens up the room ...I feel like my hearts going to skip a beat.
He's eyes are like autumn
He's perfect ...well to me anyways.

"Daisha come on ...Are you ready or not?"hazel just about muffles a shout from down stairs.
I'm guessing she's eating out my cupboards.
I giggle lightly at the thought.
"I'm coming I'm just packing my bag" I shout back but in the corner of my eye I can see Austin playing basketball with Robert Alex and Zach
I just smile to myself and wonder how is he so perfect in every way
I must of been daydreaming because he caught me looking.
He just winks then bites he's lip.

Oh lawd.
He's going to be the death of me ....

I just look away quickly and carry on packing
I could hear him chuckle which made me smile sheepishly.

"Hurry up! I want to get home so we can get ready for Camilla's party tonight" hazel says while Sarah and hazel had crumbs of hot Cheetos around there mouth, hiding it behind there backs.
"Okay okay" I strolled our of the kitchen but then quickly turning on my heels.

"And stop eating my hot Cheetos gosh darn it !" I scream making them jump slightly at how fast I turned around.
I giggled at there faces before they erupted with laughter.
I walked out to hear them scanning through my cupboards looking for more food. I rolled my eyes.
Typical.

~

"Hey girls " Austin breathes out as he jogs up to us while dripping with sweat from playing basketball
"Hey " I waved
"Sup" Sarah and Hazel say in unison
"So are you girls doing anything tonight or are y'all going to Camila's 18th birthday " he sighs wiping the sweat from his forehead before looking up at me slightly while slowly licking he's lips.
"We'll obviously ...cause it's a party" hazel says in a 'duh' tone.
"Okay...just asking a question " he chuckles as he puts he's hands up in defence

"I can't wait to see you girls there ...especially you" he says but whispering the last bit to me so only I could hear.
I blush biting my lip sheepishly while I swinging the end of my summer dress side to side.
I was uncontrollably smiling but putting my head down so he couldn't tell I was blushing at his comment.

"We'll I'll see ya later " Austin says
"See you"we all say before entering the house as I see Austin jog up to the boys.

~

"Tonight is the night we are gonna wastedddddd"
Everyone looked at hazel with a raised eye before she huffed and added
"and to obviously celebrate the day Camila was born" hazel shouts as we hold up out our shots.

"Happy birthday Camila " we all say in unison before we chug the shot down leaving a burning sensation down my throat.
We left Roberts and hazels house to go to Camila's birthday

~

We just parked the car across the road so it's easier to leave if the cops come because of the complaints of the loud music and underage drinking
When we crossed the street the music was blasting so high it caused a vibration along the concrete causing the ground to shake beneath us.

As we set foot in the house and an aroma of sweaty teens , cheap alcohol and weed filled our nostrils.
There were girls with short short skirts or dresses grinding on horny boys while in the corner some people played beer pong and in another corner a group of people playing 7 minutes in heaven and truth or dare.
Which we confused about as were not 12 years old.
Some doors were already locked which I'm assumed some people are going to wake up to a throbbing headache and remembering there big mistake they did on this night.

"Let's go and get a drink " hazel shouted over the music while holding on to me and Sarah so we don't get lost.

"Heyyyy welcome to my 18th birthday guys " Camila shrieks with a golden tiara and a birthday sash over her white dress.
"Thanks for inviting us and happy birthday "we say in unison
She just nods and mouths a 'thank you' then pushes her way through the crowd
I was about to follow hazel and Sarah as the crowd started to close up but I felt two strong hands wrap around my waist I turn to see ...

Hope you enjoyed the chapter please vote and comment 💜💚💜xx