Chapter 13 | taylors world

Second persons POV:

You were biting your fingers nervously, your heart skipping a million miles an hour.
You reviewed the whole routine with little steps, counting underneath your breath and doing tiny steps in place of where your flips and tumbles should be. You knew the routine.
You could practically do it in your sleep by now.
But you were still so nervous.
You had been practicing for months with your team for this particular competition, and you didn't want to be the one who screwed it up.
No, you didn't want it to have any mistakes whatsoever.
You wanted it to be pure perfection.
After all , you were the cheer captain.
You soon opened your eyes wide in shock , as you was falling.
Your perception of time distorted, everything slowed down until there was nothing but a complete blurry vision.

Taylor's POV:

I could barely process what Mrs green was saying to me.
All I really heard was her mumbling about something.
Before the rush of the world goes by in a blur and I knew the pain was coming.
It goes by fast, yet slow, almost suspended.
Then the impact.
I feel my bones move in a way they shouldn't.
Without looking I know there is blood seeping from my head which a second ago was smooth.
I really did it this time.
Before I knew it, I felt myself being picked up in someone's arms.
In a weird way I felt safe.
He begun to run towards the emergency room with me in his arms, as people stare.
I looked up slightly seeing his face.
I knew they was staring because he wasn't speaking to me at the moment .
And out of the blue he comes to my rescue.

"Get off me" I just about choked out

"What? ...no I'm taking you to the nurses office"

"Get off me"

"No!"

I SAID GET OFF ME" I screamed tears rolling down my cheek

"Don't fucking touch me"

"I'm just taking you to the nurses room" he whispers

Third person POV:

Austin closes his eyes and presses his nose to her shoulder, hating every minute of sadness that he has caused in her life.
He thought it was because of the other day and what he said to her...but it wasn't.
It was much bigger than that.
He finally gets her to face him, but she still has the sour expression.
He runs a hand through her hair and pushes aside her bangs before then continues his fingers down to her lips.

"Austin don't.."

"Fine, I won't touch you!"
He said then let go of her leaving her to stand for herself as she limbs on one foot before she sees him storming down the hallways.
A few people look at him in disgust and a couple stand back in shock.
From what it looked like to everyone else it was as if he was forcing himself against her in her fragile state due to the sudden commotion she had made.
Obviously that wasn't the case though.
He didn't understand why she was making such a big scene.
But he just doesn't understand her.
He spent so much time with her but never really got to know her.
Or what she goes through.
Or even get to know the little things like her pet peeves and the things she adores.

Taylor's POV:

"Get her a room fast, cheerleader down...she fell on the floor and whacked her head off the floor." Mrs green demanded as fast as possible as she lifts my weight up off my bad leg by placing my arm over her shoulder as she takes me to the nurses room.
A lady started rushing behind the desk opening the doors for us to go through.
The women soon calls for a nurse, which lead us to a room.
Mrs G was required to leave instantly and wait in the waiting room.
And a doctor was soon to arrive to examine me.