twenty nine

supernatural ; hood

It was like I was the Earth, although the Earth was empty and all that was left was the atmosphere full of gas, full of all things bad but in the end they needed to act good. But then I saw Annie, and it was a rush of a flood filling me up, yet I was aching to feel her skin against my fingertips.

Her emotion was regret, whereas I couldn't quite understand why. If she was the one who broke up with me then whey is she the one wishing that she didn't? I never quite felt like she did truly love me, and if she did then it was never the way that I did her.

She also felt very introversial, like she didn't feel like talking to anyone at all but then again she was about to go out with Luke. I figured she didn't want to talk to me at all, and that made me question her regret and sadness even more as I walked back into the garage to meet the boys.

I listened closely to her breathing pattern, and it almost seemed like she was crying, her breathing was all over the place and didn't quite match her heartbeat. Michael was quick to hand me my beer and tell me to, "Drink up!" in his cheery voice, but his cheery sounds didn't match my own.

-

a/n calum's pov is so hard to write unless he is with annie kill me