Taking off (Chapter 15)

***IGNORE MISTAKES AND THINGS I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!!***

"Morning beautiful" Chuck said and began to kiss Blair's neck. She woke up and bit her lip "good morning" she said and lifted her shoulder so he couldn't kiss her neck "hey! What's up?" He said and laughed as he stopped kissing.
"I want to kiss you!" She said and turned over so she was facing him. She began to kiss him and wrapped her legs and arms around him. He picked her up and they kept on kissing. "How about if we shower together?" Chuck asked as they entered the bathroom.
"I wouldn't have it any other way" Blair said and jumped out of his arms. They stripped and hopped in the shower together.
"Wow!" Blair said breathing heavily and reached for a towel because they finished their shower together. He leaned over her and grabbed one "I've got it Blair" Chuck said and took the towel. Blair stepped out but Chuck pulled her back.
"Wasn't that enough?" She asked and laughed "yes it was amazing but daddy has to train remember?" Chuck said and began to dry her off "oh yeah" she said and let him dry her off. They got ready and then put all their bags in the limo.
"I'm gonna miss this place" Blair said as they left "don't worry we can come back any time!" Chuck said and opened the door for her "thank you" Blair smiled as she slid into the limo. Chuck followed and closed the door after them.
They drove to the airport and then their limo pulls up to the bass jet. "Blair will you be okay on our flight with the baby?" Chuck asked looking over at Blair. She looked over at him "I'll be okay if I'm feeling sick or something is wrong I'll tell you" she said and then limo driver opened the door.
Blair got out of the limo and Chuck followed her. They greeted the pilot and went into the bass private jet. They sat together and Chuck wrapped his arms around her "I love you Blair" Chuck said and looked down at her.
"I love you Chuck" she said softly and snuggled in. He rubbed her arm for a little bit. They both fell asleep for almost the whole full plane ride. Blair rubbed her eyes as the jet hit the runway.
Chuck stood up and stretched out and Blair joined him "ah it's so good to be back in New York!" Blair said as they exited the jet. They went back to the empire and Blair hopped onto Chuck's bed "wow I'm so tired" she said and closed her eyes.
"Me too" he said and laid back next to her. "I'm gonna take a bath okay?" Blair said and got off the bed. "I'm gonna do some paper work." Chuck said and stayed on bed for a moment. Blair went into the bathroom and turned on the water.
Chuck smiled a little knowing that he's home and with his wife, Blair the love of his life. Chuck slowly got up and went into the living room and grabbed his brief case. Chuck pulled out papers for some new projects in the bass industries and began to read them.
Blair relaxed in the bath, she had some macaroons by her side and was reading a pregnancy book. "Wow I didn't know that" Blair said to herself turning the page. Chuck came in and stood in the doorway "Chuck!" She said and giggled. He smiled at her giggling "boy do I love you" he said and sat beside the tub.
She bit her lip and held out her hand for him. He took her hand and kissed it. She smiled "Blair will it be okay if I go to work tomorrow?" Chuck asked sweetly "oh Chuck of course I have no problem with that. Don't worry about me silly" she said and laughed a little.
"Okay I just wanted to ask you before, you always come first" he said and kissed her. She kissed him back "I'm gonna start working from home, with our baby coming and us married now I want to spend more time home with you" Blair said. "Oh Blair I forgot we have to tell everyone about the baby!" Chuck said and his face lit up.
"We do!" She said and bit her lip. "Tomorrow night family dinner?" Chuck asked "perfect!" She said and then decided to get out of get out of the tub. He helped her and did the usual training. Chuck picked up the towel and dried her off. She kissed him and he wrapped his arms around her waist "I'm gonna go back to my work" he said and kissed her again.
"Okay!" She said cheerfully as she put on her pajamas on. He winked at her and left the bathroom. She brushed her soft and curly deep brown hair. She crawled into their bed and laid back with her pregnancy book. She read for a long time. Chuck came in and spotted her reading.
"Does it say that mommy needs her sleep because she can't stay up late for daddy" Chuck said and waltzed into the room and took the book. "Fine I'll go to sleep" she laughed and Chuck lifted the blankets up for her to get under.
She curled up and Chuck turned off the light and got into his pajamas. He crawled up next to her and wrapped his strong arms around her. "I love you" she whispered and held his hand and kissed it. "I love you too!" He said and kissed her head. They fell asleep together deeply in love and nothing in their way...

***I HOPE YOU ALL LIKED THIS CHAPTER I KNOW ITS SHORT BUT IVE BEEN SUPER BUSY SO THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR STAYING WITH ME!***