Everything will be okay (Chapter 5)

*** IGNORE MISTAKES AND OTHER THINGS***

"Blair wake up please" Chuck said and looked over at Blair in her hospital bed. She slowly opened her eyes "Chuck!" Blair tried to get up but she couldn't "I have some news" Chuck looked down and held her hand which had an iv in her hand

"What's wrong?" Blair looked around at a few doctors coming in and moving things around "what's going on?" Blair was very worried about everything. She didn't know what was going on. The last thing that she remembered was them driving to the hospital "we a.." Chuck started to cry "Mr. Bass come with me you can see her after surgery" a nurse pulled Chuck away
"What's happening!" Blair started to cry and Chuck was taken away from her "Mrs. Bass your surgery will start momentarily" some doctor said and they rushed her away and put Blair under amnesia
        Blair had lost the baby. Nobody would have thought that would of happened but it did. The way she landed pushed the baby in the wrong spot and then killing the baby instantly.
           Chuck was anxiously waiting for a doctor he called Eleanor, Cyrus, Serena, Lily, and Nate. "We're all flying down Chuck see you and Blair soon!" Serena said on the phone with Chuck.
           Blair was in surgery for a while and not everything was going so well. A doctor ran up to Chuck "are you Mr. Bass?" The doctor said quickly grabbing some papers behind Chuck. "Yes is everything okay?" Chuck asked he was so nervous to hear what the doctor had to say.
         "Well not everything is okay Blair has lost a lot of blood so we have to keep on operating so we'll update you soon" the doctor ran away and into another room
           Hours passed still no updates no nothing. Chuck decided to ask for help at the desk "excuse me do you have any updates on Blair Bass?" Chuck asked the nurse who was reading a magazine "nope got no clue sir sorry" she didn't even look up.
       He had enough of the horrible service at this hospital so he asked the nurse again in an angry and loud voice "ANY UPDATES ON BLAIR BASS TELL ME!" He was so upset and worried "excuse me sir!" The nurse stood up "we are in a hospital you're not the only one here so please be quiet!" Everyone was looking at them with their mouth opens "mommy I'm scared!" Some little kid said and pointed to Chuck .
         "Chuck!" Serena yelled running down the hallway "Serena thank goodness that you're here!" Chuck ran up to her and gave her a quick kiss on the cheek. "Where is my daughter?" Eleanor asked Chuck walking towards him
           "She's in the operating room and I haven't heard anything about her so I've been waiting" Chuck said hugging Eleanor. "Blair is done with her surgery please come with me" a nurse said and ran up to them
           Chuck, Eleanor,Lily, and Serena all followed the nurse and going into a room "Blair, I brought you some of your family" the nurse said and walked up to Blair.
           Blair was laying down a little sleepy in her hospital bed with machines hooked up to her. She slowly opened her eyes and saw Chuck, Serena , Eleanor, and Lily "hey you guys!" Blair said softly "Blair!" Chuck walked up to her and kissed her forehead "what happened during surgery is the baby is here?" Blair looked around.
          "We lost the baby Blair" Chuck said and held her weak and sensitive hand. She began to cry and threw her head back "I'm so sorry" Chuck backed away so Eleanor could see her "darling it's your mother" Blair laughed a little "hey mom" Blair said and smiled and Serena came on the other side "hey B!"
       They all talked for a while and then Cyrus and Nate came in "Mr. Bass please come with me to look over some papers" a nurse said walking towards him and grabbed a few papers. They walked away and talked for a while.
"You got us all scared when Chuck called we took the other bass jet and came as soon as we could" Serena said touching Blair's soft and curly hair which surrounded her face. "I'm so glad that you all are here" Blair said softly and fell asleep "maybe we should just leave Mrs. Bass alone for some rest and you all could visit our cafeteria or relax in our lounge" the nurse suggest "yeah we should leave Blair alone, bye B love you" Serena said and rubbed Blair's arm.
"I didn't even know she was pregnant did you?" Serena asked Nate as they walked down the hallway to the elevator "no I had no clue" Nate said and pushed the button for the elevator and they waited "so how's everything with the spectator?" Serena asked as the elevator doors opened up "very well thanks for asking" Nate smiled walked in with Serena and pushed a button to go to the cafeteria.
Lily, Cyrus, and Eleanor left together and found Chuck finishing up with the paper work "ah Lily, Eleanor, Cyrus!" He got up fixed his suit and hugged them all "it's going to be okay, Blair will have to stay here for a few days but I have a place to stay and you guys can stay if you want. It's all up to you I'm going to go see the place but I'll be back" Chuck smiled and left the hospital.
"Thank you!" Serena said as she got her food and Nate followed her with his food siting down at a table "oh look" she laughed and saw Eleanor, Cyrus, and Lily walking towards them "come sit join us" Nate smiled and got them in some chairs at the table.
"This place is wonderful" Chuck said to himself walking around inside. The house was only five minutes away from the hospital which was very important to Chuck. He received a call from Lily "hello Charles" Lily said and left everyone at the table "hello Lily" Chuck said and left the house "I'm coming back to the hospital from the house. It's absolutely gorgeous and it's only five minutes away from the hospital" Chuck said as he got into his limo and they started to drive to the hospital. "That was actually what I wanted to talk to you about everyone wants to stay and to support Blair so do you think you can fit us all in" Lily said and laughed a little. "Of course the more the merrier" Chuck smiled bright and hung up
Chuck came back to the hospital and found everyone and then the loud speaker turned on "attention all doctors and nurses for Blair Bass please report to her room immediately" then the speaker turned off and everyone froze dropped everything and all rushed into the elevator...

*CHAPTER SIX WILL COME LATER THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING THIS! :)*