You can tell me (Chapter 3)

***IGNORE THE MISTAKES AND DON'T HATE***

Blair came out of the bathroom all weak "Chuck can I ask you a question sitting down" Blair walked slowly leaning on Chuck to her seat "would you be mad if we expanded our family?" Blair held her stomach "are you?" Chuck felt her stomach "yes!" Blair screamed and one of the flight attendants came up "is everything okay Mr and Mrs Bass?" Chuck smiled bright "oh definitely everything is great thank you" he flashed a smile "when did you find out?" Chuck asked. He was so excited he couldn't wait to be a father but not like his father. Chuck wanted to do everything he could not to be like his father. "Okay Chuck so it all started a week ago" Blair said as Chuck listened closely "I took a test and it came out positive so I was going to call you at your office but.." Chuck interrupted her "why didn't you call me? I would of answered" he said "you didn't let me finish" Blair laughed and continued to tell him "well you were in the big meeting and you didn't not to be bothered and so I didn't call you. I tried to forget about the test. I took another test at your place and I checked again. Positive. Then I went to the doctors and they told me I was 14 weeks a long. Then I came home to you and I was going to tell you" Chuck interrupted again "why didn't you tell me then?" He laughed "well you were all upset with work so I wasn't sure how you would of handled the news" Blair said and looked down "Blair, I could of handled it after everything we've gone through I can take it" Chuck said and smiled a little and Blair continued "well I didn't have the strength so I was going to tell you on our honeymoon at our beach house but I guess now I'm telling you. How do you feel?" Blair said and looked down "Blair I'm thrilled I cannot wait to see our little bundle of joy. I will support you through everything no matter what" Chuck hugged Blair softly and began to tear up. He wiped away his tears "I was so worried to tell you but, now that I did I'm so relieved and happy" Blair said holding onto Chuck. "It's all okay" Chuck said and kissed Blair. Then for the rest of the flight it was smooth until a sudden storm hit...

*** THE 4TH CHAPTER WILL COME SOON***