Scarlett staggered out of the bathroom, her right hand on the doorframe keeping her upright. The makeup the didn't wash off last night from her tears were down her face. Her eyes red and puffy as she wiped away her tears and sniffled, "Test was positive." Scarlett choked out, "and it was six-seven weeks."

Rose stepped close to Scarlett and wrapped her into a hug, Scar wrapped her arms around Rose's waist loosely. She just wanted this whole thing to end. She wanted the pain, the tightness in her chest and throat to end.

"Um," Hannah said softly, "Who's is it?"

Scarlett hiccuped, and covered her mouth trying not to cry again. "Jack's."

Hannah sighed and buried her face into her hands. While Rose hugged her tighter.

Ashton cleared his throat, "So, what are you going to do?"

Scarlett wiped under her eyes again and stood up a little straighter, but slumped back down when she realized that she couldn't. "I want to keep it."

"Wait, are you sure?" Rose asked, pulling away from Scar and (trying) to make eye contact with her, but Scarlett keep looking anywhere but at any of them.

Scar nodded, slowly lifting her gaze from the floor to their faces.

Hannah clapped her hands together, "Okay, this is good. We'll raise the baby, you don't need no man. Okay? This kid will love classic rock and heavy metal and all my favorites. I, of course, will be the god mother."

Scar laughed lightly but Rose gasped, "YOU THOUGHT."

Scarlett walked back to her room and got a plastic bag, shoving all of Luke's belongings into that. She tried not to cry as she put the hoodies, sweat pants, and band tees into the bag because she can still smell him. The smell radiating off the clothes was like a wave of memories clouding over her.

When you have to break up with someone, but you don't want too, it's like holding onto a rope that only hurts you more. It's impractical to keep holding on, but you think if you keep holding on some good might come out of it or everything will be fine again. Wrong. The more you hang on to the rope, the more it hurts you. And you know it's hurting you but you refuse to accept it because you can't come to those terms.

Luke was Scarlett's rope. She had to let go of Luke or else she believed that she could never be happy with their relationship. I mean, how can you still be in a relationship with someone who cheated on you? That person obviously did not care enough, so why should you?

Scar grabbed a hold of that plastic bag and stalked out of her room, struggling to put her chin up because she knew her grasp from the rope was slipping. She didn't want to let go.

Ashton saw her come out of her room and grasped her by the shoulders. "Are you going to.."

Scarlett nodded and exhaled a shaky breath, "I'm scared."

Ashton brought her into a hug and rubbed up and down her back, "You don't need to be scared, you're doing the right thing. I promise." He kissed the top of her head before sending her on her way. "Good luck."

Staring at the apartment flat's door, Scarlett had tried to consider how she would actually do this. She considered just telling him that it was over, and walk out. Or, tell him, tell him why and so forth. Sadly, none of these idea's didn't seem right so she had to wing it. Which was probably the worst decision she ever made.