Michael was disgusted at Luke, it's like he forgot about Scarlett or just stopped caring. It wasn't like him. But, it's almost like the old Luke had come back, the fuckboy Luke. The one that slept around and didn't care about anything. How could Luke just toss Scar away like she was nothing?

Michael waited impatiently in the car, tapping the steering wheels with fingers, glancing at the door looking for Calum and Luke. They did eventually come out, and Michael sighed with relief, only relieved to get out of there.

   ➵

Somehow, Rose had convinced Scarlett to take a pregnancy test the following morning. Scarlett believed she agreed to it because Luke was gone, it didn't matter if she was pregnant or not. He wasn't going to care.

She sat on the edge of the tub in the bathroom, her leg bouncing up and down frantically as she stared at the pregnancy test sitting on the edge of the sink. Rose managed to snag one of
those fancy ones that tell you how many weeks you've been pregnant.

Getting up and wiping her hands on her sweat pants, she stood beside the test, but not looking at it. She didn't want to. But, of course, her eyes managed to drift to the little screen;

+ - 6-7 weeks

six - seven weeks. It's been six - seven weeks since Jack had raped her. Scarlett covered her mouth with her hand as she looked at the three other ones. All positive.

Scarlett sunk down to the ground, her face buried in her hands and cried. It's Jacks. The worlds couldn't get out of her head and she wanted nothing else but to die right there on the spot. She continued to sob until Ashton (who was walking by the bathroom at the time) heard her and knocked on the door.

"Scar? Are you okay?" Ashton asked, using her knuckle to tap on the door.

She kept on crying.

Ashton wiggled the door knob and surprisingly it was unlocked. Ashton looked at Scarlett on the floor crying and then he saw all the positive test. Ash put Scar into his embrace and just sat there, on the bathroom floor with Scarlett crying into his chest.

Scarlett had to eventually explain everything to Ashton, telling him that it  wasn't Luke's baby, it was Jacks. Even though Scar was extremely upset about it, Ashton was trying to make it better by saying, "It's okay, you don't need a dad for the baby. I'll help raise it, so will Rose, Hannah, Mikey, and Cal. We'll all help."

Which only made her cry harder.

There was another knock on the door and Hannah's panicked voice spoke through it, "Ashton? Scar? Is everything alright?"

Ashton gently placed Scarlett against the wall so she was sitting up straight and he opened up the door and went outside to talk to Hannah quietly.

Scar heard the muffle voices of Ashton, Hannah and Rose talking outside the door, she could only make out some of the words.

"Wait, Ash are you totally sure?"

"Why would she be crying then?"

"Maybe she wanted a baby."

"She's nineteen, Rose. I'm pretty sure she doesn't want a baby."

"Did you check the date on the test? How many weeks?"