Part 26 - Immature Bella The Great

"It's okay, you don't have to answer" he continues reassuringly.

I look down being slightly embarrassed, staring at the carefully placed hand that rested just above my knee. He puts his other hand under my chin, lifting my head up to gaze into his kind eyes. He focus shifts from my own down to my plump lips which was curved in a small smile. I closed my eyes just as he leant down and kissed me. Two guys in less at five minutes? This HAS to be some sort of a personal record...

I try to catch my breath, separating for a moment before he uses his hand that originally rested on my chin to grab my waist, pulling me closer to him. I melt into the kiss again as his fingers light trace patterns up and down my leg, edging closer and closer to the edge of my shorts each time.

"Rhett..." I say unsurely.

He pulls me even closer and lightly squeezes my thigh, by now I was practically sitting on his lap as he gently kisses me whilst being still in his pyjamas.

"Just let it happen Jennifer" he said before pressing back firmly, his beard grazing my chin.

My gosh, did I love Dominant Rhett.

But I also adored hopeless, innocent, submissive Link.

I need help...

Our movements become more aggressive as his tongue slides across my bottom lip, demanding entrance. I claw at his shirt, the fabric stretching as I pull on the cotton material, his tall figure leaning over mine. Whilst our tongues wrestle, gripping onto my inner thigh, Link exits his room.

"Hey Rhett, do you know what the time is?" Link calls from his room as I 'casually' sit back on the couch, Rhett soon following along. He pulls out his mobile phone before calling out to his blood brother.

"It's 10:45pm" he says nervously, trying to cover up the fact we just had tongues down each other's throats seconds ago.

I then see Link, leaning over the sofa, looking in between Rhett and I. He seemed to look different. Well, for starters, he was wearing a pair of green and white pyjamas (yes, those ones) but something else was just odd... That's when I realised, he wasn't wearing any glasses! With this hair messed up and an exposed face, I couldn't help but admit he looked extremely sexy.

What am I thinking? I am acting like a hormonal teenage girl, jumping from one guy to another

I have to talk to somebody...

"We should hit the hay soon," Link says whilst stretching, showing off all of his gorgeous muscles "Do you want to get changed now Jenny?"

"Uhh, yeah, in a moment, I just gotta make a call" I reply whilst quickly going outside into the humid air. Even in winter, night time can be extremely hot.

I pull my mobile device out of my back pocket before selecting the only person I could think of. The ringing tones droned on and on as I patiently waiting for them to pick up, once they did I heard a few cluttering then a yawn, she must of been sleeping.

"Jennifer, what are you doing calling me at 11 o'clock at night?" Her usual positive attitude now replaced with her tired, grumpy persona.

"I need your help, I have an emergency Bella, I don't know what to do!" I say, pacing around my garden.

"What's the matter bestie?" Her soft voice calm over the phone line.

"W-we-well you know how I t-told you about Rhett and Link..." I stuttered, trying to hold back all of my flooding emotions.

"Yeah, of course I remember that" she replies cheerfully.

"So, today in Aldi's I bumped into the them again and had dinner together and..." I take a deep breath before she replies.