Part 25 - Link...

After that question, the table become awkwardly silent. Luckily the food soon came and it gave us a distraction to focus on. That was until I felt a light tapping on my foot. I bend down and look under the table to see Links foot lightly kicking mine. I notice him having a cheeky grin on his face as he does so, then I kick back. Our legs tackle for some time, becoming more aggressive and producing giggles from us both. Then my foot flys out and hits Rhett's.

He stares at me weirdly and gives out a chuckle, laughing out the nervousness we all have in this situation.

Our food is quickly devoured and leaves us with full stomachs as we exit the building.

"I think I'll drive this time since I know the way to my house" I offer, making the duo nod silently in agreement. I grasp the keys from Rhett's hands and place them in the car door, unlocking that vehicle as I get in.

"Onwards!" I say when I begin driving, easily going through the crazy streets of NorthLakes.

Nobody answers my funny remark, making the car awkwardly silent. It's been this way since I told them about Dylan I was starting to feel uncomfortable.

"What is it with you guys? Your so damn quiet!" I comment whilst parking the car in my drive way.

I turn around and see Rhett and Link, both fast asleep, leaning their heads on the windows beside them. I guess it was the TimeZones. I huff, rolling my eyes, I get out of the car and walk over to their side of the vehicle, before screaming extremely loudly beside them.

"Wha-wha- Jenny ahh, what is it?!" Link quickly jumps up, blocking his ears with his hands, Rhett soon doing the same.

"Nap time is later, but for now we have to get inside" I say cheekily as they get out of the car and into my home.

I give the pair a quick tour before we unload their stuff into a spare room of mine. We make our way to the lounge room and sit on the couch, Rhett offers to go get changed first, leaving me and Link alone.

At first it was slightly awkward, but it become comforting after time. With him sitting next to me, it was the best feeling in the world.

"did you have fun today?" I ask, sounding like I'm repeating history.

"yeah, its really great having you back"

I look at the figure beside me and see those shiny blue eyes staring deeply into mine, before he unexpectedly leans in, his soft lips making contact with mine. My eyes go wide as he does so, but soon I agree to it. I press back as our movements become more aggressive, thirsty to drink every last taste of each other. We ever so gently lean back onto the couch, me sitting on top of him as he rests his head on a pillow. His hands placed on the back of my neck, keeping me in place as my own travel across his body. I feel his chest, shirt, hair, arms and then coming to his thighs, almost making close contact to the top of his jeans. I hungrily kiss him more passionately, our tongues joining and tasting each other with lust. I hear a low moan coming from the back of Links throat, letting me know that he had been waiting for this moment of too long. My hand quickly reaches his crutch area, before slowly massaging the growing budge I could feel under my palm.

"Oh god Jenny..." Link mutters from the sudden touch, making him squirm a bit.

"Is that alright? Sorry, I should stop..." I quickly blurt out before sitting up straight again.

"No, no, please, I don't mind"

I chuckle before locking our lips together again, my hand returning and moving at a steady pace over the denim. Link makes a moan of pleasure and my lips vibrate from the contact, enjoying the moment. His glasses were firmly pressed against his face as we continues our make out session, until we hear a door opening.

"Okay, you can go change now Link!" Rhett says from down the hall as he's walking toward us.

I quickly leap from my seat and make myself comfortable on the other end of the couch, fixing my hair. Link also does the same, pushing his glasses closer to the bridge of his nose. It was easy to hide how aroused I was, but he couldn't. He kept his legs crossed and his hands firmly in his lap just when Rhett walked in, looking at us strangely. He raises his eyebrows at Link, signalling that it was his time to leave. He awkwardly steps out of the room, trying to avoid his friends gaze. Rhett sits down next to me, almost in the same place as Link just was.

"Jenny, I have to ask you something" Rhett says as he turns towards me, placing his hand on my exposed lower thigh, since I was wearing shorts. I look down at it then up at him, questioning his move.

"What is it?" I gulp.

"At the Tavern, you said that you loved someone else"

Yes..."

"Who exactly, is that luckily guy?" He says whilst looking desperately into my eyes.

"I-uhh, umm" I couldn't decide. I knew I loved Link but I also Loved Rhett. I still haven't chosen who I wanted more, it was killing me on the inside. I couldn't possibly date two people at once!

A/N:

Hello Lovelies! I'm currently uploading this from my new MacBook Air right now and its super strange! I've never used Wattpad on a non-mobile device so this is a first for me.

I understand this chapter was a bit out there but this series is changing as events progress, but please enjoy the ride!

Im also planning to do the NaNoWriMo but being myself, my brain is unreliable when trying to come up with major plot twists and story ideas in general. *sigh* I was thinking of trying to do a 25000 word book and next year going on to do the full length, but thats a thought.

Question: Favourite Colour?

TARDIS Blue or Teal

Toodles,

WriteTillWeDie!