Part 8 - Shopping and Packing

Later that day we all get into the car, which is owned by Rhett, and drove to the mall. When we reach the parking lot, we hop out of the car and make our way into the humongous building.

For the rest of the day we go shopping, and skip around the building, making people stare at us. But none of us cared since we were having so much fun.

A few hours later we were finished.

I get home and place everything on the temporary bed and lay it all out.
A pair of jeans, leggings, t-shirts, a dress, shorts, shoes, a jumper, hair ties and bobby pins, suit case, backpack, makeup, beauty products and some other things. I also received a small phone that I can use for now.

It's so thoughtful of them to do this for me and I'm starting to feel guilty about what I'm going to do tomorrow. I run out of the room and find them sitting on the couch, I bend down and give each of them a long hug.

"Thank you so much, I couldn't ask for anything more. Your so lovely" I cry out as I embrace them in my arms.

"It's our pleasure" Link says with a smile.

I skip back into my quarters and start to take the tags off the items, placing them neatly in either the suitcase or backpack. Once finished, I lie down and stare at the roof in disbelief

I'm doing this for their own good. I can't stay here forever, or can I? No, no, no you've already caused too much trouble for them. Tomorrow is when I'll do this,

Tomorrow is when I'll leave.

A/N:
Hi Lovelies!
I'm so excited because tomorrow is Friday! *starts music and starts dancing*
So along with that, I'm also leaving you on a small cliff hanger....
I'm currently re watching all the previous Song Biscuits and I must say, in the Five Nights At Freddys song, Markiplier sure does pull a few faces that I cannot handle without laughing.

Question: What is your favourite song Biscuit?
For now, mine has to be the Animated Gif song, but it will probably change for the 100th again! I am terrible at deciding things...

Toodles,
WriteTillWeDie!

*ALSO THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 200 READS AND 30 VOTES, IT REALLY MAKES IT ALL WORTH IT SO PLEASE CONTINUE.
OKAY, BYE*