Chapter 8

Song: Ella Eyre- We Don't Have To Take Our Clothes Off (Whipped Cream Remix)

(Isaac GIF to the side.)

*

*

*

I tighten the jacket around my body as I wait for Stiles to show up. He's the one that's getting the keys so we can break into Gerard's office and get the bestiary so we can find out what we saw the other night. My foot tapped against the ground as I waited impatiently, it doesn't take this long to get keys. I felt a poke on my back. A warm breath near my ear, I drew in a sharp breath as I froze in place.

"That's were your knife struck me," A familiar voice whispered. "I gotta admit it was good shot." The poke pulled away and I turned around and came face to face with Isaac. A sense of relief washed over me once I realized that it was him and no one else. He looked slightly pissed though. 

"What are you doing here?" I asked as my eyes narrowed slightly. I saw Erica and Boyd watching the game, shouldn't he be with them? His hands slipped into his pockets and he shrugged.

"I would ask you the same thing, but you're probably here for Scott. I mean you did help him," He paused. "By stabbing me in the back," He paused again, his jaw clenched. "Literally." I soon realized that he wasn't going to let that topic drop. That's why he seems a bit mad. He's mad because I stabbed him in the back with one of my knives because he and Erica were ganging up on him. I sighed and looked up at him.

"You healed didn't you?" He tightened his lips into a straight line as his eyes remained on me. "So what's the big deal?" Isaac pursed his lips as his eyes drifted away, he seemed like he was thinking about it. He was trying to figure out what to say. My eyebrow rose as I waited impatiently, lightly tapping my foot on the ground. 

"I don't know," He sighs and pulls a hand out of his pocket, quickly ruffles his hair and his hand drops to his side. "I just thought we were friends, you know?" He looked up at me, he shrugged once again. "But I guess we aren't." Guilt flooded me and I bit my lip. Isaac didn't do anything bad. Well, except attempt to kill Scott. But he is a bit innocent.. right?

"No," I say too quickly. "We are friends, it's just you were attacking one of my other friends and," I trail off and bit my lip and looked up at Isaac who looked even madder."I'm sorry." I sincerely say as Isaac chuckled and shook his head, his curls bounced a bit as he did this. His hair looks so soft, I just want to run my hands throu-

"A 'sorry' isn't going to cut it," Isaac says, snapping me out of my thoughts. My eyebrows furrowed as I cocked my head to the side. "I mean you did stab me in the back, with a knife." He paused. "And it hurt." I looked around the parking lot and saw Stiles run into the school. I licked my lips and looked back at Isaac.

"Fine, what do I have to do to get your apology?" I asked impatiently. Isaac looked down to his feet and looked up a few seconds later with a smirk on his face. "Well?" 

"Go on a date with me."

I laughed loudly and felt tears start to form. This is hilarious! Me go on a date with him? Isaac looked at me as if I was crazy and I started to realize that he was being serious. It took my a few seconds to compose myself. "You're serious?" Isaac gave me a 'Duh' look. "Isaac, there's some weird creature running around here, Derek is turning innocent people and I have school to keep up to. I don't think I have time for a date." Isaac's smirk came across his lips again.

"So, I guess I'll pick you up tomorrow night?" He says as he rose an eyebrow and I open my mouth to argue. "Yeah, I'll be by your window at 8, wear something that's black." He leaned in and kissed my cheek. His lips pressed onto my cheek for a long time. My eyes widened as he slowly pulled away, his face inches away from mine. His eyes bored into mine and I felt my cheeks heat up. "You look cute with black on." His warm breath fanned my lips as his eyes looked down to my lips. Then back up to my eyes. I knew my heart was beating like crazy, and he was listening to it too. I can tell by the way his eyebrows furrowed slightly as he listened in. He smirked and pulled away. I let a breath that I didn't know I was holding go."Can't wait for our date, Azalea." He walked past me. I sighed and shut my eyes. I shook my head.