Chapter 6

Song: The NBHD- $ting

*

*

*

I walked down the hallway and my phone started to blare. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at the contact.

Isaac

My jaw clenched and I pressed decline. I don't want to talk to Isaac, not now. My phone started to ring again and I saw Isaac's name on my screen. I declined again and a few seconds later his name appeared on my screen again. I sighed deeply and answered the call. I brought my phone up to my ear.

"Finally," He sighed. "You answered."

"I basically had to because if I didn't, you would just continue to call." I could block his number but something in me decided against it. I stop in the hallways and people start to walk into classroom's. "What do you want?"

"Nothing."

"So then why are you calling me?"

Silence was heard in the other line. "I don't know." This brought silence over me as well. I looked down the halls to see them almost empty.

"I can easily turn you in." I find myself speaking in a harsh tone. "I can hand them my phone and they can trace your call and find out where you are."

"You won't do it." I can basically hear the smirk in his voice. "You know you won't." He obviously wasn't lacking confidence.

A humorless laugh escaped my lips. "You really think that? I can easily go to Sheriff Station. It's not ha-"

"You wouldn't." Isaac cut me off and a smirk comes across my lips. "I-you-" He sighs. "Just please, don't."

My eyebrow rose. "And why should I listen to you?"

"Because I'm innocent." He says without missing a beat. Shit, he's got me there. I stayed silent, raking my brain to figure out what to say in response. A small chuckle erupted from the other line. "So I'm guessing you won't go to the Sheriff Station."

"Don't ever call me again, Isaac." I snapped as I pull my phone away from my ear and end the call. I find myself taking in deep breathes. I slipped my phone in my back pocket. If I weren't so nice I would've turned him in but I just don't see myself being able to and I don't know why. I walked into the cafeteria and spot Scott. I walk over to him and slid into the seat across from him.

"Hey, doggy." I mutter and rest my head on my palm.

"Hey, Azalea." He responds and sends me a lopsided grin.

"Got 'em." Stiles slides next to me and waved some keys in Scott's face. "Pick you up right after work tonight and we'll meet at the rink, cool?" He looks at Scott. He then turns to me. "You want to come?"

"Um," I bite my lip and think about it. I'd much rather stay home. "No, thanks." I smiled apologetically. He nods and all of a sudden Lydia slams her hands on the lunch table and glared off into another direction.

"What.The holy hell," She says bitterly. "Is that?"

All of our heads turned and a blonde girl in a miniskirt and leather jacket walked into the lunch room. Mostly it was guys looking into her direction because of the teenage hormones. She bent down and grabbed an apple, she bit into it and dramatically exited the cafeteria.

"It's Erica." Scott says and I look at him. Onlu one question ran through my mind. Is she a werewolf too? I'm assuming 'the bite' suddenly gave people a shitload of confidence along with super strength and speed. I'm pretty sure my question was written all over my face, Scott made eye contacted with me and nodded. I ran my tongue over my teeth and in a few minutes Lydia left our table.