Chapter 7

Song: Woodkid- Iron 

(Azalea GIF to the side.)

*

*

*

Scott and I arrived at the ice rink. I had my weapons just in case something was to go wrong. We both stepped onto the ice and started to make our way towards Boyd who was on a Zamboni.

"Boyd, we just wanna talk." Scott spoke as we got closer to him.

"Hey, come on, Boyd, please." I pleaded. Boyd looked at us with a neutral expression.

"Did Derek tell you everything? And I don't just mean going out of control on the full moons. I mean everything." Scott asked as we stopped walking.

"He told me about the hunters." He eyed me, a bit of hatred lingered in them. He then looked back at Scott.

"And that's not enough for you to say no?" Scott shook his head. "Whatever you want there's other ways to get it."

"I just wanna not eat lunch alone every day." Boyd said louder and I felt sympathy for him.

"If you're looking for friends, you can do a lot better than Derek." I speak up and another voice joined in.

"That really hurts, Azalea." Scott and I turned around to see Derek with Isaac and Erica on either side of him. "I mean, if you're going to review me, at least take a consensus." He says with a smirk on his face, I narrowed my eyes. "Erica, how's life been for you since we met?"

"Hm," Erica pursed her lips. "In a word... transformative." Her claws replaced her normal nails and I mentally thanked myself for bringing my weapons.

"Isaac?"

"Well, I'm a little bummed about being a fugitive, but other than that, I'm great." Isaac shrugged and we made eye contact. There was something in his eyes. I couldn't quite read it. I quickly broke eye contact. 

"Okay, hold on." Scott looked at the small pack. "This isn't exactly a fair fight." I licked my lips as my eyes flickered back to the small pack. I discreetly slipped on my knuckle knife.

"Then go home, Scott." Derek spoke as he looked at me, as if he was expecting something.

Scott growled and punched the ice below him. He looked up at Derek, already transformed and I reached down to my thigh holster and pulled out my dagger."I meant fair for them."

Isaac and Erica approached us. Erica's bright gold eyes were on me. She swung fast, I ducked. Barely passing it. I kicked her in the stomach with all the force I could muster. She slid off into the distance. Her claws dragged along the ice, stopping her from sliding even more. She growled and charged back at me. I punched her with my knuckle ring, a crack was heard. I thrust my dagger into her abdomen. A warm thick liquid started to trickle onto my hand. I could basically feel the tissues around the dagger trying to rebuild themselves. I pull out the dagger as she fell onto her knees and grasped her wound. My knee connected with her face and she fell back. All of a sudden something pushed me away from Erica. I fell onto my side and slid a few feet away. I was breathing heavily as I looked up to see Erica fighting with Scott. Isaac looked at me before fighting with Scott. I reached into my holster and pulled out a throwing knife. I held my breath as I aimed, I let the knife slip out of my grasp as it did multiple flips while it was approached it's target and struck Isaac in the back. Isaac flinched and was easily knocked down by Scott. Soon Isaac and Erica were knocked down by Scott. I walked over and roughly pulled out the knife from Isaac's back. He groaned and my jaw clenched. Scott grabbed both of the betas and pushed them to Derek's feet. They slid to a stop right below him.