Chapter 5

Song: Calvin Harris & Disciples- How Deep Is Your Love

(Gif of Azalea on the side.)

*

*

*

I walked into Harris' class and sat in the seat next Danny because it was empty. He sent me a smile and I sent one back. I could hear Scott and Stiles talking.

"Why would Derek choose Isaac?"

"Peter told me that if the bite doesn't turn you it could kill you. And maybe teenagers have a better chance of surviving."

"Doesn't being a teenager mean your dad can't hold him?"

"Well, not unless they have solid evidence," Stiles paused. "Or a witness, wait." Stiles turned around and looked at Danny. "Danny, where's Jackson?"

"In the principal's office talking to your dad." Danny replied.

"What, why?" Stiles asked.

 "Maybe because he lives across the street from Isaac."

"Witness." I whisper to myself. Danny looked at me.

"What?"

"Nothing." I smiled sweetly and turned to the other boys.

"We gotta get to the principal's office."

"How?"

I saw Stiles crumple up a ball of paper and was ready to throw it at Harris. I threw my pen and it hit Stiles in the head. He groaned a bit and turned to me. "What the hell was that for?"

"Who the hell is Derek and Peter?" I whispered loud enough for him to hear. Stiles turned back around and scribbled on a paper. He threw it at me but hit Danny in the face instead. Danny shot him a glare as Stiles apologized. I picked up the piece of paper. 

Peter was the Alpha that turned Scott and is now dead. Derek is the new creepy ass Alpha.

"Everyone please turn to page 73." Harris spoke and I looked up to see a paper ball hit him in the back of the head. He turned around with a serious expression. The class laughed and I caught myself chuckling. "Who in the hell did that?" Stiles pointed at Scott and Scott pointed at Stiles. A laugh slipped out and Harris' beady eyes landed on me and I clamped my hand on my mouth.

I sat on the cushioned chairs outside of the principals office along with Scott and Stiles. I just laughed out loud and Harris felt the need to send me out of class with these two idiots. One reason why I hate him. I mindlessly twirled my hair with my finger as the boys sat on the chairs beside me. Then Isaac came to mind. He's a freaking werewolf, he turns into a beast when it's the full moon and he won't hesitate to tear people to shreds. 

"Boys, come in." My eyes snapped up and my eyes widened a bit once his eyes landed on me. "Oh, my mistake. Boys and the girl." He shot me a smile and I awkwardly sent him a smile. I walked past and sat down in the chair that's in the middle of Scott and Stiles. Gerard pulled out some files as I fiddled with my fingers. "Scott McCall. Academically not the most accomplished, but I see you have become quite the star athlete. Ms. Mal, perfect grades and you've participated in several clubs and sports. Very impressive." He nodded with a grin. "Mr. Stilinski. Oh, perfect grades but little to no extracurriculars. Maybe you should try lacrosse."

"Oh," Stiles sat up."Actually I'm already-"

"Hold on," Gerard interrupted Stiles and looked at Scott. "McCall, you're the Scott that was dating my granddaughter."