A Familiar Stranger

Start from the beginning

"I'm telling you I heard them!" Why is he so stubborn?!

"So Paul abandoned Kendall and now they found each other?" Ian asked the same question again. He can be stupid sometimes. Jeez.

"Does Cara knows about this?" Ian turned right to our campus. "I don't know. It will not make any difference anyway."

"Why?"

"Because whether Cara knows it or not, her relationship with Paul and Kendall will not be affected. Cara will still be Paul's girlfriend and Kendall will be her bestfriend." The last word raised Ian's eyebrow. "Best friend? Don't you know I am her best friend since forever?" Oh look the boy is acting like a kid who lost his lollipop. "Kendall is only her close friend and I am her best friend"

I threw an effort not to laugh on Ian. "If you say so..."

"Why did you like Cara anyway?" Ian changed the topic. What a way to change it, "Well I don't know. I guess she can be a gender bender sometimes"

"HAHAHA you always sound like you're on drugs Rita." Ian pulled the handbrake. "I wonder why Cara forgot Kendall of all people."

I've been giving that a thought since she asked her name. Yeah...why Kendall? Well according to the doctor, Cara's amnesia should affect a traumatic event. Hmmmm.

The car was silent until our eyes met.

"Aha! Maybe Cara bended Kendall too and she was stressed about it! You know, Kendall might've been all over her!" I seriously suggested, "Or vice-versa"

Ian burst in laughter, "Damn. You're so hilarious Rita"

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul's POV

I opened the door and held her hand. "I will walk you to your room." Cara as usual declined. "You can leave Paul. I'll just text you when the classes are over"

How many accident should she take before obeying?

"No. I will not allow you this time. Look what happened to you. If your mother finds about thi-"

Cara interrupted, "Just listen to me this time Paul. I swear I will behave all day." The way she swore she will behave distracted me.

"Again, no. I had enough of your recklessness Cara." I held her hand and gave her lemon juice, "And drink this." She did not accept the juice, "Then I refuse this too!" Cara starting to be pissed, "I hate you Paul!"

If I could just carry her to her room or maybe to her bed? Ah fuck my brain. I forcibly grabbed her hand and demanded, "Let's go!"

"Let go!" Cara resisted my grip.

"Woah woah. Calm down you two!" A familiar voice jumped to us. It was the two lovey dovey, Ian and Rita. What a great timing.

"I know what's happening," Ian placed his arms around Cara who looked relieved when she saw him. "I just know this hard headed girl," Ian laughed on Cara's pissed face. "Paul we'll look after her all day, I promise. So can you cut a slack cos from what I heard, we are not supposed to stress the patient, right?" The blond gay told me.

Why does he have to be her best friend? "How can I be assured that you," I seriously looked at Cara, "Will take care?" She finally smiled and replied, "Because I am too tired to be in the hospital again"

This girl is so rebellious which can be hot in a different scenario. "Fair enough"

Hearing my approval, she walked away with the two. "You're forgetting something!" I yelled. With all the sexiness, Cara ran back to me. I held her waist when she reached my cheeks and kissed me. "Is that it?" Rita intrigued, "You are dating and you don't kiss him on his lips?" Cara teased, "Well that's for stressing the patient." She ran back to Ian followed by Rita.