chapter 11

(sorry this is a short chapter)

As dad only has 6 months to live we are going on holiday to France. This was dad’s idea…but I can’t help thinking it’s only because he is going to die.

France

“woooo” I screamed as I was whooshing down the yellow waterslide and in to the water below me.

Dad was filming at the bottom.

“That looks fun, where you scared?” dad asked

“No not one second of it!” I replied

“Ok well we need to go and eat so go and get changed and I will meet you at the hotel”

“Ok dad”

It was strange being on holiday because isn’t a family holiday anymore it was just a holiday. I was thinking of the fun holiday times I had with jay when I was younger which made me cry. I smiled and whipped away the tears I want this to be a good memory.

It was good to be in a place where no one knew who you are no you are treated as a normal human being. Which I don’t get very often. I really wanted mum and jay to be here right now to enjoy this place with me but that can’t happen anymore. I walked up to our hotel room. The door was plain red and the inside walls were cream with no pattern. There were 2 bedrooms my room had a blue wooden bed with long red curtains draped to the floor in front of a door that lead to the balcony. I was really nice, though I wasn’t really enjoying it as I was depressed all the time. I really wanted to enjoy my time with dad… but it was hard. Dad tried to cheer me up with ice cream but It wasn’t working.

-Back at grans-

I missed everyone I when to the forest because I was bored. I had quit collage because I wanted to spend time with dad… There was not point going to collage anyway everyone hates me so who would apply a freak like me. I really need Max. I called him it went to answer machine so I sat there listening to his voice on the answer machine which was a bad idea because it was spiteful

“Hello this is Max sorry I can’t take you call right now. You can leave a message if you like. But if this is Lottie GO AWAY I DON’T LIKE YOU AND DON’T WANT TO TALK TO YOU SO LEAVE ME ALONWE...YOU FREAK”

I was SOOO angry I screamed and ripped the hut into streads. I was breathing really fast and crying at the same time the anger wore of and I dropped to my knee on the floor in despair. I had never seen max so angry he was the one in the wrong not me and I have been ringing him for is to say sorry but now I just don’t want to in fact I am even more angry with him