10/ He Just Had To Work For Them

Chapter X

Okay, thnxs for continuing to read. This means so much to me!

I know I'm a bore somtimes with my story because I ran out of ideas at the time.

well, let's go back to the . . . .tun tun tun tuuuuuuuun . . . . THE (breathing rapidly and loudly) story.. . . . yeah that's pretty much it.

O3O hehehe = D

and no I did not mispell the word MonSters in the title. ( and for those ppl how STILL havn't figured out what that say it say monsters!) just fyi.

_______________________________MonSters InHiding__________________________________

*month later*

It turns out it's about to be the end of the school year for the Greyson's family.

Ethan is going to graduate and will go to a field trip to San Padre Island for a week.( Yes!!)

Jayden is going to be a 'junior' is what I belive they called it and Aisha is staying at home because she is too young to go to school.

For Jayden's field trip he will go to Dallas for a whole day and will be home be the end of the day. I still have no idea what they'll be doing there though. . . .?

He kept on bragging since the day he found out he was going. Once he had been bragging and I got so sick of it I began to bark at him.

Then one day he said " I'm finally going somewhere that I won't be bothered at! The principle finally agreed for us to get wet at the beach. And the best part is, YOU" he lowered to my hieght and pointed a finger at me, " won't be there!" he teased. He left to his room laughing evily.

I rolled my eyes at him, because even if he was going on vacation, I was going to have a vaca from him. And that calls for a celebration, so I was happy about him leaving. I also hope of him getting sun burned. I'd like to see him all red again and this time it won't be because of me for the very first time since I got here!

Jayden loooked around to make sur no one was looking before he seemed to have noticed my rolling of eyes because he came up to me and tried to cheer me up. " Don't listen to him, " he began, but the I interupted him by whispering, " I never do."

He chuckled a bit then continued, " He's just mad that he can't out run you." I smiled and he went back to eating his lunch.

I'm suprised he still likes to talk to me and risks my cover doing it so I tell him not to but he ignores me completely.

Some how we've kepted my real identity unidentified by the rest of the Greyson family. I'm still not sure if I should stay here any longer.

I have not told Jayden about the scret agency that is trying to kill me. The longer I stay the more I endanger this family. . . .my family. I would have to tell him sooner later. I'm going with later.

At dinner Emma had an announcement. " Okay, everyone pay attention," she continued until everyone had quiet down and was looking at her ( that didn't include me but I paied attention anyway)

" Dad's coming home early! He will be here in only two weeks!" she practicly yelled the words out.

Everyone began to mubble quickly on how they missed him and how much they were happy he was finally coming home after who knows how long. By what they were saying among themselfs he seemed like a very nice guy. I wondered what he was like. . .

Emma and the whole family is preparing a suprise party, and suprise dog. They never got to tell thier father about me so I guess I count as a suprise too. I had to take a bath by force.