5/ I Run Into Some Trouble

Chapter V

okay here's a big twist but I can't tell you ( obiously )

for those who don't know the numbers for the chapters I've been puting,

I : 1

II : 2

IV : 4

V : 5

VI : 6

IX : 9

X : 10

XX :20

thnx so much for reading! i luv al of ur comments! vot-comment-be a fan!

Now back to the story :)

__________________

I've never had so much fun since I've had to be on the run from the agency.

They take me on walks, well in my case runs. They took me to a dog-park and I got to find out how it was to have fun again with other people than my older brother. I wished he was here with me though.

My owners turned out to be a family of four, not including me. The mother was named Emma, or mom. She had two sons, Ethan and Jayden and a baby daughter of a year and six months, named Aisha. She is the sweetest thing you'll ever see. She's already said my name out loud! I never thought I would get so touchy just by being around some humans for only a month! I also never thought I could stay at one place for longer than two weeks.

Jayden had been the one that got me inside his house, he's so kind, and when Ethan came home the first thing he did was cradle me in his arms. I had no idea these humans were so touchy, especially a guy thats at the age of 16. Jayden is 15.

They named me Blaze, meaning a Flame. Who knew they could guess my ACTUAL name. Oh yeah, nice to meet you. My name is Blaze, you? Well, it seems as if you've had a nice life, me? Oh, I've just been chased down by agent and are trying to imprison me, why? Oh, its just that I'm living on "thier" planet and they think I'm going to destroy the planet, when I wouldn't hurt a fly. Doesn't that sound wonderful?

I was being sacastic . . . . . if one of you didn't get it.

I knew this wasn't going to last long before agents found me.

I was at the park again and my new playmates were chasing each other around. They were never able to catch me so I would always be the one to try to catch them.

" woooooooow! Well that was fun! I want to do that again!" one dog said. He didn't really talk, but I could understand all animals since I was one.

The dog that had just "talked" was named Rex, a male beagle who was super active and filled with energy.

There was also Fluffy, a female poodle who enjoyed risk and getting dirty. She was also very energetic, but she can never catch up to me when we raced.

Also Jack, a male Akita who was a bit pertective about his freinds from the other dogs who thought they were all that.

Another one was Lybrinth, who was a leonberger and he was funny and fun to play with, he's a bit privite, but only around other people he didn't know.

He's cool and doesn't get into privite questions and I'm glad he never asked, the others were about to ask when he told them to give me some space.

It's like he knows who I really am . . . .I wonder if he is one of us. I didn't want to ask or get into his mind.

We were a little pack of five who hangged out at the field in the dog-park. Yeah, we were wierd pack, but we were real close.

Something black caught the corner of my eye. I was hoping to find a new dog that would come and play with us, but my heart sank to the bottom of my stomache.