013.

-"Come on." .

He opened the trunk of the car and pulled out a black backpack.

-"Are we murdering someone?" I asked freaked out and he laughed out loud.

-"Oh mein gott, nein - He said putting the backpack on his back and grabbing my hand - We're doing something better." He said and guided me thru the woods.

Well it wasn't woods like that, it was a small amount of trees and shrubbery, after 5 minutes of walking, thanks god I wasn't wearing heels, we arrived to a little bay. There was a small lake and some sand, it was like a tiny beach with sweet water, it was beautiful and it hand some small greenish hills that looked black.

I smiled at the view.

-"Let me guess - I said turning around to see him - place number three?" I asked and he shook his head.

-"Place number one." He simply replied.

-"Come." He said grabbing my hand, taking me to the shore.

He removed the backpack and opened it. I was still watching the landscape, it was incredible. I turned around and saw him accommodating a sheet on the floor, I smiled.

-"Wow, you came prepared." I said trying to help him and he laughed.

-"One must be prepared in dates." He said pulling now two plastic containers. -"Hungry?" He asked and I nodded.

He opened the two plastic containers and revealed sandwiches, the cutest sandwiches you could ever imagine.

-"Did you prepared this?" I asked shocked and he nodded.

-"Ja, I do some killers sandwiches." He said smiling, he past one plastic container to me.

Then he pulled out from the backpack two little bags of chips and handed me one, I looked at him confused.

"The better combination." He said smiling and then passed me a coke.

I was looking at him, he was all serious doing his thing, distributing the food, his face was so cute, his lips were in a perfect line and his brow was slightly furrowed, I wanted to kiss him right now.

-"Do you like this?" He asked pointing at the food.- "I mean I know it's not restaurant food but it seemed the greatest alternative to this-

-"This is perfect Marco, I love it." I didn't let him finish, he smiled.

It was kind or dark, he brought a little rechargeable lamp so we weren't in complete darkness plus the moon looked amazing and it was glowing.

-"You know? - He started while grabbing a bite of his sandwich - My mom used to tell us, me and my sisters that when the moon glows like this, it's because on a night like this, lovers confess their love to each other." He said looking at me.

I swallowed hard, is this some kind of hint?

-"Really?" I asked cleaning my lips with the napkin.

-"Ja - he said taking a sip of his cocke - well it's just some tales." He said smiling.

We finished our dinner; he prepares some kickass sandwiches indeed.

-"That's was really good Marco, I did not know you had those skills too." I said smiling

-"Ja, I have many more tho." He said pulling something out from his backpack.

-"Are you ready for this?" He said and pulled a couple of black binoculars.

WHAT?

-"What? What are we gonna do with that?" I asked pointing at the binoculars.

He smiled.

-"We're watching the stars." He said handing me one. #Awww

I grabbed the thing between my hands, it was big and heavy. Then I looked at him, he was already watching thru his, he's so cute, he's like a child. He has this spark inside him, lit up like a candle.

-"Are you real?" I whispered and he turned to see me.

He stares for a few seconds and I prayed that he had not heard me.

-"What? Am I gonna look at the stars alone?" He asked crossing his arms and I smiled.

-"Of course not." I said.

We laid down, on the sheet. The sky looked beautiful and it was filled with stars, beautiful stars with all colors and dimensions. I felt his breathing next to me, he was watching thru the binoculars, he had this cute crooked smiled. I looked at his fingers, thin and pale.

I kept watching thru my binoculars.

-"I love watching stars you know?" I asked and he let out a sight.

-"I know." He simply said.

-"How did you?" I asked curiously.

-"You've said it on the auction dance - He said removing the binoculars from his eyes to look at me - remember?" He asked now leaning on his right arm.

-"Really? Wow, I didn't remember that." I said and removed mine to look at him still lying down.

He smiled a bit.

-"Stars are a beautiful thing to see - He said leaning closer to me - but not as beautiful as you."He said caressing my hair.

I closed my eyes when I felt his touch. His caresses are delicate and I feel on the moon every time he does this. I felt his smile and opened my eyes, he was looking at me and in that moment I felt al the affection I knew he feels for me. I lifted my arms and wrapped him in a tight hug, and we kissed, I tried to touch his hair but he tense a little and I laughed.

-"I can't touch your hair?" I asked and he laughed.

-"I don't like people to touch my hair." He said looking at me, my eyes, my nose, my lips, then my eyes again.-"But you're not the rest of the people, so you can." He said and kissed me again more passionately.

This time I caressed his neck and my fingers went automatically to his hair, he tense a bit but then gave in and let me do it. His hair was bright and silky, it felt so smooth under my fingers, I tried not to turn it into a mess but I wanted to. We broke the kiss and my heart was beating so fast.

He was lying above me but he wasn't putting all his weight on me, his body emerged warmth and it felt so nice. He smelled so good like perfume and soap and gel.

-"I like you so much" He whispered to my ear and I melted.

His voice now was low and raspy, it felt like a caress on my ear. His breath was warm and fresh.

-"Kiss me." I demanded and he looked at me widely and kissed me.