010.

MARCO POV

I couldn't help but smiled and took a sip of my wine while looking at her, I didn't wanted to conceal it.

I was happy.

-"I like this, trying new things – She said cleaning his lips with the napkin – It's fun when it's with you." She said and she blushed again.

I feel weird; I feel attracted to her but at the same time I feel this tension between us, like if she was attracted to me in the same amount but she's trying to hide it.

-"I like you Paulina." I spoke my thoughts.

She choked.

-"Are you ok?" I said and opened my eyes widely, she nodded.

-"Sorry, I just, I wasn't- She said putting a hand on her chest – expecting that." She said and looked at me confused.

We both stared at each other and a few seconds later we both stared laughing.

She stopped first and looked at me then at my hand and touched it, I let her do it, I loved her touch.

-"I am sorry I made it awkward, but you can't say that to people when they're drinking fluids." She said softly and smiled with tenderness, I nodded.

-"I am sorry Pau." I said and she opened her eyes widely.

-"Pau?" She asked smiling.

-"Oh, well- I – I was stammering – I am sorry I thought – She didn't let me finish.

-"I love it." She said and smiled widely, I looked at her confused.

-"No one ever has called me like that, people always called me pauli or ina. And I hate it to be honest, those nicknames." She said shaking her head.

I laughed.

-"You have to admit, they're terrible." She said caressing my hand.

-"But Pau, I think I love that one – She said looking to the ocean – Pau." She whispered and returned his gaze to mine.

I grabbed her hand and kissed softly she smiled at me.

-"I like you too Marco Reus." She said staring at me.

Her eyes were big now and were telling me a lot of things that I wanted to decode. But her smile and her touch was enough. She likes me.

Paulina's POV

I like him.

We finished the dinner and we kept smiling like fools during the dessert.

-"This is pretty lame." I said taking a spoon from the amazing gelato he ordered for me.

He laughed.

-"Ja, it's fun tho." He said grabbing a spoon o his ice cream.

We remained silent for a couple of seconds and he stared at me leaving the spoon on the table.

-"Do you like heights?" He asked.

-"Heights?" I asked looking a bit confused.

-"Ja, like, I mean are you afraid of it or do you like them?" He asked grabbing again a spoon of his ice cream.

-"I am ok with it I supposed – I said taking a sip of my glass of water – why?" I added.

He looked excited and anxious at the same time, he smiled a bit and shook his head.

-"It's nothing, I was just curious." He said returning his attention to his ice cream.

We finished, he paid for our dinner and did our way to his car, while walking, he grabbed my hand and didn't looked at me, but I turned to see his face when I felt the touch, he was laughing.

-"Why are you laughing?" I asked with his hand still on mine.

-"I'll take you to an amazing place." He said looking at me now.

He opened the car door for me and I stepped in, he was driving a bit faster.

-"Are you rushed?" I asked laughing.

-"Ja, I am afraid they might be closing now." He said.

-"Wh-What are you-

-"It's a surprise." He didn't let me finish.

I knew he wouldn't tell me so I decided to keep my mouth shut and just wait. I saw thru the window and it was dark now. A few minutes later, like 20 or 30, we arrived to an amusement park. WTF?

-"A park?" I asked confused.

-"Ja, come on." He said opening the door for me and I stepped out.

We walked together to the entrance, he spotted some guy that he seemed to know.

-"Chuck." He shouted and the guy waved at him.

-"What are we doing here Marco?" I asked a bit worried, it was closed and all the machines were off now.

-"Wait here." He said and did his way to the "Chuck" Guy.

A few minutes later the lights of the BIG fortune wheel lit up and I jumped, I wasn't expecting that at all. I hear someone screaming my name so I started looking to all directions and it was from the fortune wheel, I saw Marco waving at me.

-"Pau, come here!!" He shouted and I nodded.

-"You are crazy you know that?" I said and he laughed.

-"It'll be fun, I promise." He said extending his hand.

I took it and he helped me to enter in the little cubicle, we sat next each other and he raised his hand to give Chuck the order and the thing started moving, naturally I got scared so the first thing that I grabbed was Marco's chest and he laughed. Ja, I know, like movies, but apparently they know what they're talking about.

-"Are you ok?" He asked softly.

-"Yes I am it's just- I said peering over the railing – this is my first time doing this." I spoke the truth.

-"What? The first time, really?" He asked shocked and I nodded in response.

I shake a bit because it was cold and I left my coat in Marco's car, he notice that and gave me his jacket. It was big compared with my size and smelled so good, it felt warm.

-"Better?" He asked.

-"Ja, danke Marco." I said curling up inside his jacket

The thing started moving so slowly and he was staring at me, he placed his arm behind my back and started caressing my hair. I didn't move, I did not know how to act in situations like this.