009.

***

Later that night, I was in my apartment, I just had a shower and was about starting making my dinner when I heard my phone beeped, so I ran to check. Ja, I know, I am so pathetic, I look like a fifteen year old in love for the first time, well let me tell you that I am not in love, I just find him, interesting, that's all.

-"Did you forgot to text me your address? I promise I won't kidnap you. M"

I laughed.

I texted him the address and he wished me good night. I barely slept that night, I felt so weird.

***

-"I'm downstairs. M" I read in my phone, so I ran and grab my coat and keys and did my way to the elevator.

I chose to wear a light blue dress with a floral pattern, red heels and tied up my hair in a bun. I spotted his black Range Rover, I did my way to it. He opened the door for me and I smiled.

-"You look beautiful." He said smiling.

-"Danke Marco, you look great too." I said kissing his cheek.

He started the engine and leave my parking lot. He drives a little faster and usually I'd be nervous but I am not, I feel safe somehow when I am around him. The music was nice again, I don't usually listen too much music, I don't have a lot of time to discover bands or stuff like normal people do, but apparently I like all of his music.

-"This is nice, what is it?" I said pointing to the speaker.

-"So you are an R&B girl." He said laughing and I rolled my eyes.

-"Why do you say that?" I asked

-"Because that's R&B so was the song you asked me the other night." He said winking at me.

-"Well I don't know anything about music, but I think I like this." I said faking upset at him.

He looked at me and laughed.

-"That's John Legend." He said smiling.

-"Oh I see - I said looking thru the window - I like John Legend then." I said and heard his smile.

We arrived to the place, it was a beautiful Italian restaurant with an ocean view. #Dying

-"Oh mein gott Marco this view is amazing." I said while he snuggled chair for me.

-"Ja, I know, it's beautiful." He said taking a seat in front of me.

He stared at me and smiled widely. His smile was so sweet and warm, he has this "Thing" that make my heart race every time he smiles at me. I saw the sunset rising by the sea.

-"Isn't it stunning?" He asked watching the sunset as well.

His face was light up with this tiny thing, so it was that night on the abandoned building, when he was contemplating the city, his city. He seems to be moved by these little yet significant things. How I never realized that before?

-"It is, I wish sometimes I could live in a place like this forever." I said while looking at him.

He turned around and our eyes met and I felt a shiver down my body, he was about to say something but unfortunately the waitress came and interrupted us. We order the food, he ordered for me, I ask him to surprise me and in a very poor but yet steady Italian, he ordered our dinner.

-"So, you speak italian." I said and he laughed.

-"No, I just have the app. I did my homework." He said winking at me.

The wine and the entrée arrived, we started eating and drinking. He ordered some shrimps in a delicious sauce and some bread, the wine tastes amazing.

-"You like the wine?" He asked anxious.

-"Ja, it's really good." I said taking a sip.

-"When I was like 18 or 19, and my father started to talk to me about dating and stuff, he recommended me this wine." He said smiling.

-"He said that he capture my mom with it." He laughed.

-"I don't know if that's true, or if he just told me that just for give me some advice - He said and stopped talking and looked a bit thoughtful - I just hope he's right." He said taking a sip of his glass.

What?

-"What do you mean?" I asked and immediately felt my cheeks burn.

-"You're blushing." He said pointing to my cheeks, ignoring my question.

-"Ja, must be the wine." I lied.

He laughed.

-"Ja, must be the wine." He said and look at my hands which were shaking a bit.

Thanks god the food arrived and we change the subject. I do like him but I don't think we should have a relationship or at least not right now, things need to be in their right time, I know I kissed him, well technically he kissed me and I didn't refused. #MyFault.

-"Wow, this is amazing." I commented about the food.

He ordered for the main course Penne alla Amatriciana which is pasta with a sauce made with tomatoes, bacon, parmesan, anyways it was really good.

-"This is the first time I try this." I said pointing to the food and he smiled.

-"Then I am glad, do you like it?" He asked looking at my plate then to me.

-"I love it, I could eat it all the time." I said taking a bite.

He smiled and took a sip from his wine. Oh not again, that smile.