008.

MARCO POV

I shared with Paulina one of my places last week, I don't know what got into me but I wanted to do it. I can't stop thinking about her, she's so interesting. I took a shower and grabbed my car keys. I stopped in a restaurant and grabbed lunch. I arrived to the hospital and entered to elevator and clicked floor 11. The door opened and did my way to her office but she wasn't there, she didn't know I was coming also, so I asked some of the nurses and they told me she was performing a conference. I waited in her office and 20 minutes after she entered, she looked surprised to see me there.

-"Marco." She said trying to smile.

-"Hey." I got up and gave her a hug.

I don't know why I did this, we weren't that close but I just felt like to, she didn't move, she hugged me back instead. She smelled so good and her hair was loose, and the tips of it caressed my hands on her back, it was too long.

-"Are you ok?" I asked breaking the hug.

-"Ja, I am – She said smiling- I am just exhausted." She finished.

-"I see, I brought lunch – I said turning around pointing at the bag on the table – I hope you like submarines." I said anxious.

-"I love submarines, I love food in general." She said with a warm smile.

I grabbed the bag and we sat in the couch, I opened and gave her the submarine.

-"Danke." She said nodding.

I handed her a bottle of juice and some napkins.

-"Wow, thank you so much, this looks amazing." She was opening the bread wrap.

-"I hope you like Italian, I know for sure it's my favorite." I said taking a bite of mine.

She laughed.

-"I do love Italian, thanks again." She looked grateful for the food.

We remained silent for a moment.

-"Thank you Marco, I mean this – She said cleaning her lips with the napkin – It is really thoughtful." She finished.

-"It's ok  Paulina, it's nothing." I said taking a sip of my orange juice.

-"I mean you work so much and you do this amazing things, you're like a superheroine in a medical white gown." I said honestly.

She laughed.

-"Do you really think that?" She asked looking at me.

-"I do." I simply replied.

She kept looking at me with tenderness, she placed the bread in the table and took my hand, her hand was warm and soft.

-"No one ever said that to me." She said and looked touched.

I leaned to be closer to her and she didn't move, she blinked and smiled.

-"Then I am happy to be the first one." I said and I was really close to her, she was comfortable with that apparently.

We kept looking each other, I felt my cheeks burning. I was looking at her lips now, they're so cute and pink. I like you.

I began to move closer and closer, I could feel my heart beating so fast, I smelled her perfume and she never stopped looking at me.

Paulina's POV

He's so cute, I don't know if is because I am tired, hungry, sleepy or just because it's true and he's cute. He brought me lunch and he's been doing that for a couple of days in the past days. He never tell me if he's coming or no, so I am expectant all day, but my heart races a little every time I open my office door and see him there with a bag of something.

-"Then I am happy to be the first one." He said coming closer to me.

Truth be told, I like him being around me and even If I hated him in the past, I think I don't do it anymore. He has changed and I don't how or why, but I like this Marco better. I did not move, I just stared at him, at his man in front of me with the most beautiful green eyes I've ever seen and closed my eyes when felt his soft lips brushing mine. He grabbed my hand and caressed it softly while kissing me and I lifted my hand to touch the back of his neck and we both shivered, he broke the kiss.

-"Paulina, I am so sorry, really I was... I just- He looked freaked out af – I don't know what happened, I am really sorry please, believe me." He said worried.

I laughed and felt my cheeks burning. I've liked it.

-"You're a good kisser." I said and touch his cheek.

He looked confused.

-"Wait, aren't you mad?- He said looking questioningly at me – I just kissed you without your permission." He finished and I laughed.

-"If you didn't do it, I was." I said smiling.

-"Wh-What?" He said and smiled shyly.

-"Oh come on, it's just a kiss and it was good." I said

-"It was great." He replied and caressed my hand.

I don't know why but in that exact moment I felt something in my stomach. What are you doing to me Reus?

We finished our lunch smiling constantly and he looked different, like more happy and more confident. Maybe I was wrong the whole time and I didn't give time for blossom before my eyes. I don't know.

-"So, ahm... I was thinking that maybe we should have a proper date?" He asked insecure.

-"I would love that Marco." I replied smiling, he smiled back.

-"When are you free?" He asked with his hands in his pockets.

-"Tomorrow night." I said and he nodded.

-"Great, I'll pick you up – He said scratching the back of his neck – Text me the address?" He added.

-"Ja, of course." I said looking at his lips.

To be honest I wanted to kiss him again but I don't think that would be appropriate, he's not my boyfriend and we haven't even had the first proper date.

-"So, you like Italian right?" He asked looking at me with narrowed eyes and a half a smile.

-"Ja, It's one of my favorites." I said coming closer to him but he moved a step back.

-"Okay, I know the perfect place." He said and smiled.

-"Good. I can't wait." I said taking a step closer to him, he didn't move this time, and I placed a kiss on his cheek.

-"Good evening Reus." I said and turned around walking away from him.