The Way You Make Me Feel

Niall's  pov:

I squirmed around against Zayn's warm chest trying to get comfortable. I felt Zayn's hand on my lower back  comforting me to go back to sleep, but I totally forgotten we were on a floatable donut and we both went into the water.

Luckily I knew how to swim, but Zayn was failing his arms around and I quickly swam to him to hold him up so he wouldn't drown.

"Calm down Zayn, we're on the five feet section. Just stand up please."

I could see the fear in Zayn's eyes and I felt bad for turning completely away from Zayn's body and colliding into the water.

"What happened?" Zayn mumbled sleepy holding me tightly in his arms.

"I forgotten we were in the water I turned over and we inside the water. I'm sorry and I didn't do this on purpose." I say kissing Zayn's tattooed chest.

"I know baby." Zayn whispers into my ear.

"Have you ever tried to learn how to swim?" I asked curiously.

"No and I don't plan on trying." Zayn grumbled trying to get out the water, but I pull him back into arms.

"Would you try for me?"

"I don't wanna drown in my pool
Niall." Zayn pouted nervously.

"Trust me please." I begged. 

"Fine." Zayn gave in.

For about half an hour I tried to teach Zayn how to peddled his feet underwater, pushing himself up so he wouldn't go under the water and to I'm surprise he was learning rather quickly.

"Why don't you try jumping into the deep end and try to keep yourself afloat." I say wrapping my arms and legs onto Zayn's body feeling genuinely happy.

"Okay, but let me kiss you." Zayn whisper, then immediately started to attacked my lips with his. I let out giggle out of nowhere and eagerly kissed back feeling my body heat go up.

I pressed my lips harder against Zayn's soft pouty lips adding in some tongue making us both moan. I felt his cøck become hard in-between legs, only my boxers in the way from Zayn penetrating me.

"We should stop." Zayn says biting his bottom.

"Why?"

"I promised myself that we would try to work on a relationship and do things other than sëx."

"But we haven't done anything in a long time. C'mon I really want to Zayn." I try to convince him.

"I'm really trying here Niall. We should stop giving into temptation." Zayn reasoned caressing my cheek.

"I want you inside me daddy." I whisper into Zayn's ear.

His eyes had this lustful look towards me and he quickly pulled down my boxers from underwater with his hand and started to fück me senseless inside the pool and it felt great to feel alive again.

The feeling of Zayn being inside me is pure pleasure and I could never get enough of him. I guess, I didn't realize how much sëx craze I am, like the roles are reversed. Zayn wanting a actually relationship and I just want mind blowing sëx. It's crazy how things happened.

Zayn attacked my prostrate sending me to heaven, orgasm after orgasm left my body, as I became a moaning mess. After the fourth orgasm Zayn came deep inside me we should stood in each other's arms as he didn't pull out which I always love the feeling his cøck deep in my arse. Like a connection in a whole another level.