I Secretly Want More

Zayn put his hand on my waist, helping me walk from our steamy moment in the bathroom stall. It warmed my heart that Zayn can change from being dominating to be softy immediately after sëx.

I wonder how long do have left until Zayn gets tired of me and finds someone else. When is going to be the expired limit of me seeing Zayn. The money is a nice added bonus, but the soft moments after sëx is amazing.

"What's wrong?" He asks me tilting my chin up.

"Exhausted."

He sighs, as he walk out the bathroom, "If there's something bothering you, just tell me."

"I'm tired and my bum hurts is all." I mumbled.

"Do you want me to carry you?" He asked as he stopped walking.

"I don't want people to talk. Especially when we are inside your building." I reasoned, placing my hand on his chest.

"It's none of their business. I could just say you sprained your ankle."

I was going to say something back, but I felt someone push me to the fall.

"You're blocking my way." One of the guest hissed at me, as he kept walking.

I watch as Zayn quickly walks over to him and drags him back to where I'm I am, "You help him off the floor and you apologize! Immediately."

"If I don't?"

Zayn chuckled darkly, "If you don't want me to break all your teeth in and make you the laughing stock of my company, then I highly suggested you  apologize now."

"M-Mr. Malik. I'm sorry I didn't know you were accompanying this person." The frighten man stutter.

"His name is Niall and be respectful of were you're walking next time before I give your name to every work place in the world to ensure you won't be hired ever again. Do I make myself clear!?"

"Yes Mr. M-Malik." The guys stutters again and he keeps me up and walks away quickly.

I felt my body collied against Zayn's chest as he carries me to his car and puts me in the passenger seat.

"I'm not a child." I pout.

"You're not a child, but you're still my sugar baby." He coos kissing my lips quickly before he walks to the driver seat.

"Thank you for um defending." I mumble with a blush, looking out the window.

"How cannot not defend you? That arse hole needed to watch where he was going. He's lucky I didn't break his face in." Zayn clenched his jaw, his hand tighten against the steering wheel.

I slowly put my hand over his feeling him loosen up. He takes my hand and kisses it. I felt my heart flutter liking sweet Zayn, but can't deny protective angry Zayn is quite a turn on.

"Are you hungry?" Zayn asks me and I nodded.

"Can we eat in a restaurant?" I asked intertwining my hand with Zayn's.

"Of course sugar baby. I'm sure hungry after what I put you through in that bathroom stall." He winked at me and I giggled.

****

"Mr. Malik! Welcome! Table for two?" A perky waitress asked.

"Yes and somewhere private." Zayn spoke authority not giving her full attention on her, but on me.

"Right this way." She smiles to wide for my taste and she dramatically moves her hips as she walked.

"What does she think she's moving? She has no arse." Zayn mutters and I softly laugh.