Repercussions Of A Past Fling

Zayn pov:

I happened to pull some strings into getting a key to Niall's home. He's been sick with the stomach flu, so I wanted to bring him some medicine and soap for my sugar baby. Not having him to myself for four days as been eating away my sëxually hungry for him, but I can wait a little longer for him to recover.

I go upstairs and find his bedroom wide open. Blankets surround Niall as he shakes a little.

"I got you some medicine and soup for you. How are you feeling?" I asked pressing my hands over his forehead.

"I have cold shivers and diarrhea. I puked four times within the hour." Niall mumbles to me. His nose slightly red coughing a little as he talked.

"Have you been drinking lots of water? I don't want my sugar baby dehydrated." I noted, opening up the can of hot soup I get from a high class restaurant.

"It's to far from the bedroom." Niall whined a little.

"Not the time to be a bad boy. I brought some water bottles for you. You must stay hydrated." I warned playful.

"Yes daddy." Niall bowed his head down toward me.

I titled his up seeing those beautiful blue eyes and pecked his lips, "I'm not mad, I just want you healthy again. It makes me sad that you're sick. I'm going to fed you."

"Thank you. I appreciate the offer." Niall simple smiles, opening his mouth as I made sure the soup was warm enough to spoon feed him.

"It's delicious." Niall praised perking up a bit.

"Best chicken soup in town." I grinned, as I kept feeding him.

Niall manage to finish half the soup and I handed him a water bottle.

"I got you some nausea relief medicine and pills for all other symptoms. You take the cherry liquid nausea one every four hours and one pill twice a day. One in the morning with food and one at night." I instructed.

"Okay Dr. Malik." Niall smirked. My god that's the hottest facial expression Niall has done since he was under me, taking my cøck.

"Dr. Daddy." I say with smirk making my sugar baby giggle.

"Do you mind cuddling with me before you leave?" Niall asked with my puppies and I couldn't resist leaving him here by himself.

I undressed myself until I was in my boxers and placed Niall on my chest. He certainly is feeling cold.

"Zayn! You're going to get sick." Niall squeaks at me.

"I already went to the doctor for a check up few days ago and had all my injections, or medicine preventing me from getting sick. Even if I do, I won't mind." I say with light shrug.

"So that means I can kiss you?" Niall questioned shyly.

"Anything you want my sugar baby." I say pressing my lips against his. Feeling the bliss pleasure I've missed these past four days.

"Zayn." Niall moaned to my mouth, I snaked my hands pulling off his shirt, "How about I warm you up baby."

"Yes please daddy." Niall begged.

I pulled down his boxers and touched his shaft making him squirm on top of me. I pressed light kiss on his neck. I can feel him warming up slowly.

"I love it when you beg me to touch you. Even thought you're sick, I like it when you're needy. I love it when you moan my mine. I can't wait to fück until you pass out again." I say lustful attacking his sweet spot on his neck making him moan louder making my cøck rock hard.