Can't Get Enough Of You

"You were out early." My dad says, as I walk inside my home.

"I did a little shopping and redone my hair blonde to get rid of the brown roots." I say casually.

"You look great Niall and I'm sorry I yelled about the money situation. If it makes you feel better, I used the money to pay most of the bills that we're overdue. Thank you for helping out. I try to do everything myself because I don't want you to worry." My dad frowned a little.

"I'm okay with helping you. You've done so much since mom left and I'm retuning the favor." I say hugging him.

"Thank you Niall and I restocked the fridge. What would you like to eat tonight?"

"I'm going out to this business celebration thing at my internship thing tonight, but how about tomorrow?"

My dad nodded, "That sounds perfect. Have fun and stay safe."

"Okay Dad." I say heading upstairs, setting my bags on the bed and checking myself out in the mirror.

These past few days gave me a lot of time to heal and my limp is non existent when I walk. I haven't seen Zayn in four days and it's quite sad that he hasn't text me, or even checked up on me.

He's probably busy with  whatever this celebration thing is about tonight and I'm excited to see him. I've missed him a lot and the sëx to be honest.

A knock on my bedroom door startled my thoughts, "Come in."

"Hey Niall." Louis softly greeted.

"Louis." I say with a hint of annoyance.

I'm still pretty upset that Louis called me a whøre. I may not see it that way, but Zayn makes me feel good about myself. He likes taking care of me.

"I wanted to apologize for the things that I said about you. You're my closest friend I have and I laughed in your face meanwhile you're getting amazing dïck and money. You think, you can forgive me?" Louis asked, putting his arms around my shoulders hugging me tightly.

"Apology accepted." I say calmly.

"You're looking damn good! You got your hair looking fabulous and yass those clothes look great on you." Louis praised.

"Thanks." I blush.

"Guess what!? I'm getting some money and dïck as well! From Liam! Best friend goals bïtches."

"Zayn's friend?" I asked sitting down on my bed and Louis joins.

Louis nodded, "Yeah he came looking for me and I didn't get the anaconda D yet. He's so freaking huge and I don't even know how that's going to fit up my arse."

"I'm sure you'll find find a way. Did Liam invite you to that celebration thing their doing tonight?"

"No. How dare Liam didn't tell me about this. I'm going to go with you and drag him, then probably suck his dïck for money. I sound like a gold digger, but I'm his stress reliever." Louis shrugs.

"Let's start walking." I say with a yawn.

"I purchased a car! So we don't have to walk anyone where anymore." Louis cheers.

"Great! Let's go."

"I don't anything to wear! Let me borrow something of yours, please." Louis pouts and I handed him the shopping bags of new clothes.

"You're the best Niall." Louis praised kissing me on the cheek and going to my bathroom to change.

****