Honesty Hour

Niall's pov:

I dry off my body with towel and put on a plain black shirt with boxers along with Pj's. I walk down the stairs in search for Louis to find him sleeping in the living room couch. I silently chuckled to myself putting a blanket that was on the floor onto his body.

A soft knocked on the door startled me a little. I looked at the clock, it was after midnight and I checked through the peep hole to see Zayn standing their. I decided to open the door and all of a sudden, I was being swept away into Zayn's arm being embraced by his lips. He softly kicked the door behind him with his foot and took me upstairs into my room.

"I need you now. Let me fück you so good, I want to show you how much you mean to mean to me." Zayn desperately pleaded to me, as he nibbled on my neck making me moan.

"Anything you want Zayn. I'm all yours." I admit attacking his lips with mine lifting up his shirt over head admiring his beautiful sculpture body. Letting my fingertips run around his more toned abs.

"I've been working out just for you baby. I'm going to wreck your hole until it's overfilled with my come." Zayn growled grinding onto my body, then taking off my PJ's along with my boxers.

"Zayn." I breath out as he take off my shirt and placed his warm tattooed chest against mine increasing his speed of grinding me, slapping his cöck against my hole.

"Baby, do you need to be prepped?"

"No." As soon I said those words Zayn slammed into me repeatedly already hitting my prostate making me scream higher and higher with each thrust.

"That's it baby. Don't hold back, I love making you scream and my god you're still tight for daddy." Zayn moan into my mouth as he laced his hand with mine going in deeper inside of me than ever before.

"I've missed this so much." Niall weak moaned latching onto Zayn's back for support.

"Niall, you okay?" Zayn asked mid thrust.

"Yeah keep going, it feel so good."

"Niall?"

"Zayn please keeping going."

"Niall!" I hear Louis scream at me jolting from up dream feeling sweaty.

"What?" I asked disoriented letting my head fall back onto the bed.

"You were moaning like a pørnstar in your sleep." Louis pointed out.

"Sorry bad dream." I mumbled, as I wiped away the sweat of my forehead.

"Bad dream my fat tommo arse. I know you were getting your brains fücked out by Zayn." Louis snickered.

"Louis, I just want to sleep. I'm not in the mood for your jokes."

"What's wrong? I'm just messing with you, I didn't mean to offend you."

I lean up against the bed frame, "You didn't offend me, I just didn't expect to have dreamed about Zayn. I feel like I'm becoming more like him. I love the sëx we have and I'm probably becoming a sêx addict." I chuckled to myself.

"You should talk about this in the morning with Zayn. I don't want you to become some sort of sëx machine like Zayn is. You have more to offer and needs to find someone who cares about you."Louis admits.

"I don't want anybody but Zayn. I know how stubborn I'm being, but he's just the person I want to be with." I sighed.

"Then you'll have to keep your friends with benefits relationship until you guys get bored of each other. I don't know what else to say to you Niall. You need to find someone that will care for you."

"Zayn does care about me." I shot back.

"Sëxually yes, he'll say whatever you want to hear to satisfy his needs, but doesn't care about yours."

"You're wrong Louis." I grumbled.

"It's hard hearing the truth, but we don't have over sugar daddies no more which sucks. At least we got some money out of it." Louis shrugs.

"At least I can still get Zayn back, he isn't married." I say with regret.

"That's so shading of you Niall."

"Louis I didn't mea-"

"Shut up and go to sleep." Louis cut me off.

Louis pov:

I felt a hand on mouth as someone dragged me out of Niall's room. Two men in suits take me into a all black car and pushes me into the backseat of the car.

"Where the hell are you taking me?" I l yelled.

"Liam Payne has requested your services and to escort you to his building." One of the men in suit states briefly.

"Liam can kiss my arse. I don't wanna see him." I folded my arms against my chest.

Who the hell Liam think he is? Sending goons to snatch me from Niall's house and disturbing my beauty sleep.

Not along after they both escorted to Liam's office and opened the door myself and slammed the door in their face.

"What the hell are you thinking? Sending two people to kidnapped me and forcing me to see you?" I spat.

"You weren't answering your phone and you weren't home. I want to talk." Liam says softly.

"Clearly I was avoiding you for cheating on your shemale with me." I sassed, walking towards the wide mirror window.

"Harry isn't a shemale and I forgot to mention to you that he was my ex husband. You know I wouldn't try to hurt you."

"Tell that to my friend Niall who's been a mess about this whole situation. Zayn sleeping with Harry, then I had to find out you were married? You could've told me this before, If Harry was doing this foolish disaster against us." I spat.

"I haven't spoken to Harry in a really long time. I was just ask shocked as you guys were. I didn't know Harry was cheating on me with Zayn. He didn't knew Harry was my husband. It was all a misunderstanding. I don't wanna lose you Louis." Liam sighed.

"Harry's stupid enough to cheat on someone like you. You had money and the looks." 

"I've been thinking the same thing. Can we start over Louis? You can still be my sugar baby and if things work out... Maybe we can be boyfriends in the future." I watch smiled at the end of his sentence.

"You really mean that." I asked surprised.

I watch as Liam nodded getting up from his desk and walking towards me, his hand caressing my cheek. "I mean every word Louis. I'm going to take good care of you."

"Kiss me you fool." I smiled back and felt his lips against mine, that's when I knew Liam wasn't the bad guy behind this. Harry better watch himself, I got his man now.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Comment #LouisGotHisDaddyBack if you like this chapter.

If anyone is interested I have a Zayn het story I just publish called Spotless Mind. Check it out, if you want to.

Dedication:  caffeinatedream

Comment

And

Vote