Tuesday

Why, I thought to myself. Why did I agree to go. I was too busy to be going out and hanging with the town and making friends. Emma and Snow could always get me to agree, to go somewhere even, if I wasn't into it.
I guess it's there Charming self I smirked. That's what it was they were all Charming. I was interuppted in thought.
I was drinking my coffee at grannys when I heard the door open and someone came in standing behind me.
I turned and found a little boy.
"Well hello little guy" I said getting off my chair to bend down to his level.
"I got this for you" he said before giving me a hug and a flower.
Awww well you are just adorable" I said hugging him back.
"Who are you with little guy" I said looking around no one was in here but me. Well, normally this early it was only me.
"I'm with Papa" He said and like it was planned the door opened.
"There you are my boy, I have been looking for you and Milady pleasure as always" he said sitting next to me.
"I don't even know you" I glared at him.
"Well that could change" he said smiling at me.
Ugh this thief, always bothering me.
"Can I have my coffee Ruby I am late for work"
I sat my bag down waiting. Ruby gave me my coffee, I picked it up and headed for the door.
"Forgive me Milady" the thief called at me.
What?
"I think this belongs to you" He said handing me my bag, I walked over and got it from his hand. His warm skin brushing against mine sending a chill up my arm.
I continued out the door and too my office.