chapter 21: Rainy Days (The End)

--Your POV--
I laid the book on the bench and sighed softly. Things were different. No, I was different. I felt a tear on my cheek and I broke down. I cried for thirty minutes on that park bench, before it started raining. I looked up at the gray clouds, and smiled.
"This is beautiful." I muttered under my breath. I picked my book up and began walking home, to my loving boyfriend, one I didn't deserve.

I walked into the apartment, my shoes squeaked on the tile floor.
"(Y/n)?" Graser wrapped me in a warm hug. I smiled.
"Yeah, I'm fine." I looked up at him. His eyes were soft and gentle. He had a soft smile tugged across his lips.
"I was worried sick about you and I-" I cut him off by kissing him. He hesitantly kissed back. I heard the rain pelt down harder on the windows.

WARNING SMUT  ALERT!!!!
Graser pinned me down to the bed, and began kissing my neck, I tried to hold back my moans. "Just let it out (y/n)~." He whispered in my ear, his voice was husky and full of lust. Then he found my soft spot. I moaned loudly. He kept planting kisses and love nibbles down my neck and chest. He unhooked my (f/c) bra and began to suck gently. Soft and gentle moans slipped out of my mouth. My woman hood felt hot, I wanted him, no I needed him. Graser looked up at me, a smirk painted across his face. He pulled my (f/c) panties off and threw them in the corner of the room. I blushed and tried to cover up. But graser moved my hands away. And began to lick my bundles of nerves. A loud moan escaped my lips as I moved my hips slightly. Graser licked a bit faster as he stuck one finger in my woman hood. I bit my lip, I wanted the real thing the more he kept going. Then he stopped and stared me down. And positioned his length in front of my woman hood, and thrust into me. I felt tears well up in my eyes. He waited a few seconds for me to adjust, "Do you wanna go on?" I nodded and he began to slowly move back and forth. Our bodies crashed in a hot sweaty mess, every other thrust a moan escaping each of our mouths.
"G-Graser I'm cumming!!"
"I'm cumming too, (y/n)!" my body shuttered as his warm seed filled me.
END OF THE SMUT

I woke up the next morning with Graser's arm draped around me, he was snoring softly. I smiled softly as I escaped his warm embrace to go shower.

I walked down stairs to make breakfast after my shower. I made waffles and bacon. I smiled as I heard graser coming down the stairs.
"Morning," he said wrapping his arms around my waist. I kissed his head.
"Morning, it's glad to feel normal again.." my smile was bright..And I was happy.