Chapter 3: Good Morning

--Graser's POV--
I don't remember when we fell asleep but, I woke up with (y/n) cuddled up to me. Her face a bit red and puffy from her crying last night. I sat up and looked over to see her mom called and texted us a lot that night. I hear a grumble and (y/n) sets up. Her (h/c) hair all messy. "Zach? What time is it?" She asked still groggy. I looked at my phone. 10am it read. "It's around 10 in the morning" I tell her. She stands up and stretches "where the bathroom?" She said stumbling toward the door. I got up and showed her. And make my way down stairs to the kitchen where everyone in my family is setting and eating. Two extra places are set...Great mom and dad are going to insist she has breakfast with all of them. (Y/n) walks up behind me and looks into the dining room. "Are we going to eat breakfast" she asked me sleepiness still in her voice. "I guess so" I said walking to our seats. (Y/n) set next to me quietly. Mom and dad asked her all these questions that she answered.

---Your POV---

As Graser's family asked me a bunch if question I answered all of them. "So (Y/N) how long have you been dating?" I almost did a spit take at the words his mom said. "Mom, not now, I gotta get her home." He said as we left. I looked at the ground. "Such a good morning" I mumbled..