Chapter 13: Please..?

--Graser's POV--
I can't believe I got drunk and said all that to her. I felt tears in my eyes and I went back to my apartment. That stung. Saying my. I laid on the bed in a ball. Trying not to cry. When Parker called.
"Hey buddy!" He said happily.
"What do you want." I grumbled. I was super pissed at him. No words could actually describe how mad I was.
"I was seeing if you were okay...I mean you dumped your super hot girlfriend." He chuckled.
"Because of you! You're a dick! DONT FUCKING CALL ME AGAIN!" I yelled hanging up the phone.
--your POV--
I sat there on my bed looking at my converse. I pulled a over sized flannel on and some leggings. Grabbing my bag, that I hadn't really unpacked. "Mom, I'm going to America, with my aunt." I shouted.
She looked at me sad. "Why? I thought you liked Canada better than America."
"I do I just. Can't be here..because of Zach" I said looking at my shoes. Mom nodded hugging me tightly. And like that I was in Wyoming. The state my aunt lived in. I knocked on the door and was greeted with a hug.
"Why're you here. Oh this is a lovely surprise!" She began. I smiled.
"No reason. I just wanted to see you!" I smiled lying to her. She hugged me again.
"Well that's lovely." She smiled and let me in.

--Graser's Pov--
I finally tried to call (y/n) again. This time she answered. "Hello?" Her voice was so sweet.
"Hey, I'm sorry. Parker got me drunk. And I didn't want to but-"
"Stop it. You're about to contradict yourself by saying but. I don't care. It hurt. Being called a dumb bitch. And I'm no longer in canada." She said before hanging up. I threw the phone.
Why!? Was this happening.

~a week later~
My videos weren't as good as normal.. And my fans started to notice.
"What's wrong with the master G?!"
"He seems so sad."
"Who hurt our graser?!!!!!"
I smiled at how supportive they all were. But it didn't help.
--Your POV--
I pulled on a cute (favorite band) tank top, shorts and my converse. Making my way to my new job at a water park. There was a convention setting up this week next door and I thought I'd go. But I wasn't to sure.
I set up my dip 'n dots cart. And smiled as people began to fill in the empty court yard. When 2 familiar faces walked up. "2 cookies and creme dip 'n dots please." Grape smiled to me. I handed him the cups with the spoons. Will handed me the money.
"So why are you in America?" He asked me smiling, his accent was adorable.
"I had to get away from canada for a bit." I said. Putting the money in the register.
"Oh?" His voice had a hint of confusion and worry.
"Graser dumped me." I said sheepishly.
Will's face dropped and so did grapes.
"I'm sorry, (y/n)." Grape said tugging a smile for me. I fought back tears. These boys didn't know me, but accepted me because of graser. "Hey, why don't you come to the convention, with me." Grape said his smile growing a bit bigger. I blushed. I didn't know. But I nodded.

--Graser's POV--
Grape and will were hanging out before the convention this week. I was gonna meet them tomorrow until grape texted me.