Chapter 11: Forgive and forget...

--Graser's POV--
I called straub to try and talk but he obviously wasn't trying to talk. I leaned back in my seat and entered team speak. No one new was on, just tybzi and hbomb. I left and logged out. (Y/n) was at home asleep, she had a long day at work and such. While I try to connect with a friend again.
~A few months later~
--Straubs POV--
I sat on the couch of my new apartment. I sighed receiving my 100th text from graser.
Come on straub it's been months!
-.- get a life graser. Stop bothering me okay. I just need a break.
Okay, fine. Talk to you later bro...
I looked down. I felt bad but. I had to. I liked (y/n) but, I just....ugh! This was hard. But it'd be fine right?

--Your POV--
I silently slipped on a cute dress with some leggings and a sweater. I walked out the door and met with graser at a nice little bar.
"You look great, (y/n)" graser said with a cute little blush on his face.
"Thank you!" I smiled and kissed his cheek. At first we ate. Then I challenged him to shots.
~five shots later~
I was just a bit tipsy, but graser seemed fine. I frowned and challenged him to more.
~5 more shots later~
I was shitfaced at this point and graser seemed to be drunk to. I giggled. "G-Graser.." I laughed a bit. "I can't...haha..I can't go home..l-like this."
He smiled and kissed me. "I'll take you home.." He managed to slur out. I stood up. Or tried to, I lost balance and graser helped me.
We managed to stumble into a uber and on into his apartment....

A/n: sorry to cut this really short. ;^;