Chapter 16: The love wasn't like Yours

-Graser's POV-
Since that convention I hadn't really talked to grape. Every now and again I'd see pictures of (y/n) and grape float around twitter. Only to give me a punch in the face. It hurt seeing them together. I wanted to be together with her! But Parker...no, I let my self get drunk, and took my drunken rage out on her. I felt bad. Horrible, to say the least. And she even moved to America to get away. My life sucked. It was clear I wanted (y/n) and all the cube knew it. Even grape. But he still took her. I sighed cringing at my stupidity. Before my phone rang.
"This is Zachary?"
"Hey, master g!" A girl snickered at the end of the line.
"What." I grumbled.
"Calm down, it's (y/n) I need a place to sleep." She mumbled. I blushed.
"So? What do you want me to do?" I growled. Trying to act mad.
"I'm in Canada, so please!"
"Fine." I said. Not really caring.
She hung up the phone and I heard a knock at the door. She was a short notice person.
I opened the door to see (y/n)'s beautiful (h/c) flowing behind her in a ponytail. She had a smile on her face and a cute sweater on.
"Hey." I mumbled. She nodded and brought her bags in.
"Thank you! So much!" She said setting on the couch.
"So where's grape?" She looked down.
"He left..for some other girl. And kicked me out." Her bright smile faulted to a frown.
"I'm sorry." I mumbled. I saw wet prints on her jeans.
"I know we hadn't been together long. But he-" I wrapped her in a hug. She sunk into it. And hugged me back. I felt her love, and her sadness melt. "It never felt like your love..." She mumbled and held on to me.
"I'm sorry, grape probably only did it to get at me.." I managed out.
"Im sorry Zach."
"Don't be." I said planting a kiss on her soft lips.