Chapter: The Big Storm

---Your POV---
I walked down the path by this beautiful pond, I loved this spot. And it was on the way to one of my favorite shops, The Joint. It was just reaching summer in Canada, although it was still a bit cold and I had on my favorite sweatshirt, with my favorite youtuber's logo, Graser10. I walked into the restaurant and saw an odd guy sitting alone eating pizza. 'Couldn't he have just ordered that at home and gotten it delivered?' I asked myself it didn't matter. I tightened my ponytail. "Welcome to The Joint what would you like?" The lady said, I ordered my usual just a Pepsi and some fries. I went to walk out of the store, when the odd guy stopped me. "Excuse me?" He said in a familiar tone. I looked up at him. "Come sit with me, you look lonely." I blushed a bit, this random stranger asked me to sit with him and he sounded familiar. "Okay" I say. And I make my way towards him and sit down. He chuckled looking at my sweatshirt. "So your a fan of mine?" He said with a smile showing his braces. I blushed darkly. "There's no way you're the Graser10!" I replied a bit loud. He laughed. I blushed darkly if this was graser10 then why would he reveal himself to me. "Do you want to me shadow and Marley?" He chuckled. I nodded finishing my food.

---Graser's POV---
I didn't know how well it would work out asking this random fan to come over and eat with me but she's skeptical. And I don't know her name, oh jeez I should ask, but I've done ask her to see my cats and she agreed to it! "Umm, what's your name" I asked her quickly. She looked up at me, her (e/c ) eyes met mine. "(F/N) (L/N), and what's yours?" She stated quickly and took a sip of her soda. "Zachary Graser." I said. She laughed. She still doesn't believe me. She stood up. "So, Zach, are you going to show me your cats now." She looked at me. I stood up. "Yeah. Let's go" I said taking the sleeve of her jacket. She stumbled a bit at my force but quickly regained balance.

----Your POV----
He grabbed my sleeve and jerked me out the door I almost fell and he didn't do a thing about it. I huffed and he looked back at me. "I'm sorry. Sometimes I don't know when things are too much." He stated plainly letting my sleeve go. Just then my phone goes off with a text from my best friend Alex.
-good news I found a video with graser10's face!- I squealed at her text. My squeal must've scared Zach because he flinched a bit. "Are you okay?" He asked almost laughing. I nodded and then Alex sent me a screen shot of Graser's face in the video. I dropped my phone and stared at Zach I mean graser10.

---Graser's POV---
I picked up her phone. It didn't crack. But there was a screenshot of me on it. I chuckled. "Believe me now?" She nodded. But slightly. "Do you still wanna go see my cats?" I asked. She hugged me. "Sorry I didn't believe you." She said in a soft tone. And then the sky started getting darker. I grabbed her wrist and began to run. It was about to come a big storm.