Chapter 19: She's just a ghost.

~one week later~
(Your still in an out of body experience)
--Your POV--
I sat next to my sleeping body. Today is the day I needed to wake up, but I didn't know how. I felt tears. Fake, ghost tears drip down my cheeks. I laid my head on my stomach and wept.
The doctors walked in and I felt myself sink. Then there was darkness.
And another flash of light. And I saw faces all near me. Graser! I wanted to say anything but couldn't. Like I was mute now.
"Can you speak?" A nurse asked.
I shook my head.
"Call the doctors." I heard someone say. I was worried. What had gone wrong.
"G-Graser?!" I cried out. The only words I ever wanted to say. I felt tears sting my cheeks. As I looked around frantically for a phone. Then everything went black again.

When I came to, I saw graser smiling. I looked at my arm where I felt a small sliver of pain. There was a band aid.
I smiled to him.
"I'm glad your okay.." He said kissing my head.
I nodded.
"Can you talk...?" He looked up set.
I shook my head. It hurt to say his name. But I had too.
"It's okay." He smiled to me. Wrapping my in his warm hug.

The next week after passing all my test, (except speech) I was discharged. And home with graser again. Some of our friends came to see us. I waved and felt uncomfortable. So much had changed in the months I was asleep. When I "went" to bed, I crept back down to heat their conversations. 
"She's a ghost of her old self."
"I know. The doctors said she'll be back to normal in a month."
"I heard once you've been in a coma like that you can't go back to normal."
I felt tears in my eyes as I headed back upstairs.