Chapter 6: Lets catch up.

--Your POV--

I sat quietly in the back of my parents car. We drove to my brothers funeral. It took a few weeks to organize it, like all funerals. I thought about bailing, but for the sake of my parents a didn't. And all the time I was grieving about my brother not once did I bother to text graser. I didn't even answer his, and today he was texting me trying to get a word out of me.
(Y/n) please?! Just text me!
My phone buzzed a lot more.
Please!
Come on!
You can tell me.
I turned my phone off throwing it in the seat. I couldn't face him. At all.

The funeral was bad. Seeing family and friends all crying. I went and set in the bathroom...I began crying. "Fucking hell! (Y/n) be strong!" I yelled to myself. Just then there was a knock on the door. I wiped my tears away. And opened the door.
"Hey (y/n)" that voice was all to familiar.
"Hello Mikey.." I mumbled.  He was my brothers best friend. And I use to have a major crush on him.
"It's been a long time. And we're both sad. So let's catch up." His smile was gorgeous. What the hell?! I like graser! Or do I? I only nodded, we are only friends. Aquatints.. My parents and I loaded into the car.  I stared at the window for a few minutes before turning my phone back on. 3 missed calls and to many text to read.

--Graser's POV--

I texted, called, and left voice mails! What the hell was going on. She could at least tell me she didn't want to see me. I sighed. Straub and me were getting an apartment together. I wanted to tell (y/n) but she's upset at something. Ever since that date...
I shook my head, she was out of my league. And I knew it.
~time skip~
--Your POV--
I sat awkwardly on my side of the cafe booth. "So um how's college?"
Mikey smirked. "It's fine." I sipped my milk shake, holding back shivers. I didn't like Mikey. Of all my brothers friends he was a pervert. But he was also trust worthy. "There's a lot of girls that have-"
I stood up abruptly. "I'm sorry Mikey. I can't do this. I use to like you, but now your a huge jerk." I sighed. "And a pervert." I grabbed my bag and left. And on my way out I bumped into someone. "Sorry"
He looked up from his phone, "uuuhh, no problem. But hey, this isn't the joint. God I'm lost!" He's Australian accent was strong....