Chapter 20: Leave it alone.

--Graser's POV--

I snuck down the stairs quietly, this morning. I wrote a note saying I have family problems, I didn't want to burden her. And then I left it. Believe me, I would love to her to go out with me and my brother. But, she's kind of a ghost.

I walked down the street to meet up with him at the joint. He flashed me a quick smile and I sat next to him.
"How is she?"
I look at the table, "she's a ghost...like she's not fully there."
"Do you think she'll get normal?"
I shook my head "let's just leave it alone"

--Your POV--
I got Graser's note. I wasn't to thrilled, I sat on the couch and watched TV to pass the time. It didn't help. All out friends are keeping secrets from me. Hardcore, and it's pissing me off.

I guess I fell back asleep on the couch because I heard graser shut the door. I looked up at him, he stared at me.
"What the hell?!" I yelled.
"What?"
"Why are you hiding shit from me?!" I felt the tears on my cheeks.
"I'm not, babe, I promise."
"Spare me the bullshit." I spat, in all honesty I was tired of it.
"Leave it alone today.." he looked at his shoes
"Graser, I swear to god, I'll walk out that door and not come back until i! I! Get the answers, I'm fucking looking for!!!" I yelled.
"Jesus, (y/n), I don't want to tell you that you've been acting like a ghost of your old self." My eyes went wide. I ran to my room grabbed my coat and purse and ran out the front door. I needed air, I needed to be alone.. alone! I mentally scolded my self for a moment.

I ran until I felt far enough away from him. I sat down on the park bench and pulled out a book I had been reading. It felt nice to be away from the worry of others. Like I was safe for once since the accident.

An: sorry it's late ;^; I broke my phone..